Rebecca's arrived today! Thank you.

Here are three more of my groups.

Group 6 - Purple
DSC_4172.jpg

Group 7 - Boys Cartoon/Disney - I went with Pooh
DSC_4176.jpg

Group 7A - Boys Cartoon/Disney - Superman/Batman
DSC_4182.jpg

Love them, Jennifer!!! My little guy will love the Superman / Batman ones!! He is so into that kind of stuff!!!

Love them, Jennifer!!! My little guy will love the Superman / Batman ones!! He is so into that kind of stuff!!!

Thanks! You can't tell in the picture, but the kryptonite is green. I guess I know why I didn't have a boy, I have a really hard time with boy stuff!

Thanks! You can't tell in the picture, but the kryptonite is green. I guess I know why I didn't have a boy, I have a really hard time with boy stuff!

Oh....I couldn't tell at first, but looking at it again, I can see it!! Yeah...and my boys are BOYS!!! So, anything boy works for them. My daughter...ALL GIRL!!!

Erin's package arrived today! Great work. Thank you so much for the layout, I was disappointed that I had opted out of that group :thumbsup2

I am meeting Holly for breakfast tomorrow morning and I have one last group to finish myself - tonight or tomorrow, so I will start mailing on Monday!

Thanks girls!

Erin's package arrived today! Great work. Thank you so much for the layout, I was disappointed that I had opted out of that group :thumbsup2

I am meeting Holly for breakfast tomorrow morning and I have one last group to finish myself - tonight or tomorrow, so I will start mailing on Monday!

Thanks girls!

Great!! Thanks for letting me know! And, you're welcome!!

All swapped out, pictures have been taken. I'll be going to the PO tomorrow on my way to work for some, and others will be sent from my office tomorrow afternoon.

Assuming there's no new Glee tonight :( I'll try to get the slideshow up.

Rebecca, your package will be mailed either Thursday or Friday with my dining swap groups.

Thanks everyone!

Oh, and I have to apologize. I was not in group 5 :( and forgot to take pictures before the envelopes got sealed.

I'm in group 5 and will take pictures when I get mine back for you to update the slide show. :D Thanks again for hosting!

All packages except Mazda's went out today (I needed to get change and a customs form - I'll mail it out tomorrow), and Rebecca's whose will go tomorrow or Friday.

Please let me know when you get them. Holly, maybe we can get together one night next week?

Got this today Jennifer!! I have not been able to look through it because I was not home AT ALL!!! :scared1: Can't wait to get the chance!

Mine came today too! I will be totally be going through my stash tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter