Card Candy Swap~Complete

I have 2 of these groups done ... 2 started and 2 yet to start ... no worries though, I'll have them done!

Girls, just wanted to let you know that if you are running late, PLEASE do not worry about it. It's paper. I do not want anyone to stress about getting this or anything else done.

I am leaving for vacation on October 30th. I would like to have these swapped out by then - but if I don't, that's okay too.

NO WORRIES! It's all good ;)

Mine (and Suzanne's) will be postal tomorrow. I brought some stuff to work to work yesterday and then proceeded to leave it at work yesterday. GAH! :D

Jennifer - I was getting ready to mail these when I dropped the ABC pages in the mail....then realized (as I was boxing) that I never did one of my groups. Not sure where my head has been lately?? Anyway, I will get the group done tomorrow. They will go out either tomorrow or Saturday priority...w/ dc.

Thanks for the update, Erin. No worries at all.

I'll admit to being behind myself and haven't gotten anything done this week because of this darned ear infection. I hope to get them done this weekend.

Thanks for the update, Erin. No worries at all.

I'll admit to being behind myself and haven't gotten anything done this week because of this darned ear infection. I hope to get them done this weekend.

Thanks!! Hope you feel better!! Ear infections can be so painful!

Thanks, I'm not entirely sure the drops they gave me are working - and I'm camping with girl scouts tomorrow night. :scared1:

Hope you kept your woolly hat down over your poor ears!:hug:

Here are a few of my groups.

Group 1
DSC_4158.jpg

Group 2
DSC_4154.jpg

Group 3
DSC_4165.jpg

Here's my set for Baby Girl (Group 4).

It's hard to see, but the big piece of pink cardstock has "Sweet Baby" embossed on it with some flowers.

DSC_4168.jpg

A close up of the other embossed piece - Welcome Little One.
DSC_4169.jpg

Jennifer - I love the pieces you made!! I never took pictures...so it'll be a surprise!! Actually, I took pictures of the first two (I think) that I did and then erased them by accident and never took any of the rest. So, you will se them on Friday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter