Card Swap~COMPLETE

How did you do the flip flops? was that from a cricut cartridge, and which one???? Those are stinking cute!!! That is so going to be my DD's b-day card next year!

Love the thank you card too! Plaid is really in for those this year:lmao:

The plaid is for the Just Because/Thinking of You group. I found it in my stash and thought it worked ;)

My French...not so good:lmao:

All - I have another question - for my Just Because/Thinking of you card, I will be doing a very fun, very floral card. I have a phrase for the front of the card that says: A world without flowers is like a face without a smile.

I could specifcally stamp "thinking of you" on the inside...but I'm curious, would you prefer to have this be blank, or would you prefer an "inside" greeting
Thanks!
cheryl

I am done with my cards!

Could everyone update me about where they are and if they expect to mail on time?

Thanks!

I have my supplies. I just need to find my mojo. I will be on time.

We are included envelopes with the cards, yes?

I have 1 set of cards let to make and I know what design I am using and have pulled the paper so I can get it done fairly quickly. I hope to be done with both this and the card candy by Monday evening- baring any major issues coming up.

Rebecca

I have everything done except envelopes for my Mickey cards. I just need to get those cut and put together. I should mail by Wednesday. These have been fun to make.

Our camera has decided to go on strike:confused3 or I would post pictures. Hopefully we will get it working or get a new one in the next 10 days because I'm headed to Disney World!!!!:cool1:

I expect to be done with my cards by next Saturday, and in the mail then. my "mojo" took a short vacation because I needed to order specific cards to use, I just couldn't find the right card/layeringpieces locally. I've got it planned out...just waiting for the mail person to show up with a good-looking package.

Just checking in for NEE & I. I have hers and just waiting to finish mine to send them out to you. I have 5 groups completely done, 1/2 through one and 2 more to go. :D

Here is my "Thinking about you card". I had asked for suggestions about whether I could/should leave the inside blank or stamp it with a Thinking of you stamp. You gave me some great ideas. Unfortunately, a serious issue came up with my fur-baby, and I simply couldn't put more time into this, so the insides will be blank.

IMG_2079.jpg

And - I just realized that the mailing date was supposed to be 10-1. I'll get mine in the mail on Tuesday. Can someone clue me in on how to label these? before we send them in?
I'm sorry -to ask such a basic question - I'm just really preoccupied right now.

Thanks all!
Cheryl

Its probably on the OP or with the other instrucitons, but generally each one in a bag with a label/sticker with your name and the group, then all for one group in a bigger bag fully labelled with name, group etc. Then everything in one big baggie - to help your hostess keep track of everything

Beautiful card! Sorry about your furbaby.

Don't worry too much about the mail date - I won't be able to swap these out until a Tuesday or Thursday after they all come in anyhow (I work MWF).

As to the labeling. You can just sign the back of your cards and put each set in its own baggie, or bag each one and then put each set in its own baggie. Please be sure to label the bag if you don't sign the cards, so we know whose is whose.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter