Card Swap~COMPLETE

I apologize to those who had to wait for me. Wish I had a great reason for it, but I don't. I have not been feeling the swap mojo lately but I didn't want to flake either.

Thank you so much for waiting for me.

Your package only arrived 1-2 mailing days after mine and another arrived on the same day as mine so don't feel like you were way behind everyone I certainly don't feel that way about it.

don't beat yourself up!! You're always in good time, you earned a late pass;)

I may be in the minority, but I can't get all worked up over paper ;) I do understand that there needs to be a due date, but it's always flexible, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm swapping out after I DIS and will try to mail some today.

I may be in the minority, but I can't get all worked up over paper ;) I do understand that there needs to be a due date, but it's always flexible, as far as I'm concerned.

that is EXACTLY how i feel!
it's paper.
;)

just saying.......

All swapped out, pictures have been taken. I'll be going to the PO tomorrow on my way to work for some, and others will be sent from my office tomorrow afternoon.

Assuming there's no new Glee tonight :( I'll try to get the slideshow up.

Rebecca, your package will be mailed either Thursday or Friday with my dining swap groups.

Thanks everyone!

Slideshow!

My card from Group I is missing, so that will be a surprise.

Thank you all for swapping with me. I hope you are happy with your stuff!

everything looks great ladies! thanks for hosting Jennifer!

All packages were mailed out today, except Rebecca's and Mazda's. Please let me know when you get them.

Suzanne and Ryan, I mailed to Suzanne.

Most of you have change coming back, because the regular priority envelopes were cheaper than the flat rate.

Thank you all for swapping!

Got ours today! I haven't opened everything up yet, but I'll do that this weekend some time. Thanks for hostessing!!

Ryan - I'll bring it next week if that's okay.

Suzanne,

I took the baggies out of the big bags (except for Ryan's card candy), to make room, but yours have your label on them and Ryan's have her card in the front with her label so you can sort them. Let me know if you have any issues ;)

My package arrived a couple days ago. My husband decided to put it in his office with the rest of the mail so I didn't find it until today.

Thanks everyone for a great swap!

OMG! This has been my favorite card swap EVER. The cards look wonderful.

(and...I got my threads mixed up...I posted that I received my stuff on the card candy swap thread. DUH!)

OMG! This has been my favorite card swap EVER. The cards look wonderful.

(and...I got my threads mixed up...I posted that I received my stuff on the card candy swap thread. DUH!)

Glad to hear you like them!

I figured out that you meant this thread, no worries ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter