Card Swap~COMPLETE

Christmas cards...been stamped forever...finally assembled.

018.jpg

I'll be postal tomorrow (Tuesday) right around lunchtime!

Girls, just wanted to let you know that if you are running late, PLEASE do not worry about it. It's paper. I do not want anyone to stress about getting this or anything else done.

I am leaving for vacation on October 30th. I would like to have these swapped out by then - but if I don't, that's okay too.

NO WORRIES! It's all good ;)

:hug:
Thank you.

Love the new cards posted. What medium are you guys working in to get those colors?

I've gone postal!!!

On the flower card - the background allover stamp was stamped in black, and the colors were added using marvy ink pads and stipling brushes. Literally - you lightly pound the brush (it's more of a tap) into the ink about 5 or 6 times, and then do the same onto the image so the ink can come off. The more you do this, the brighter the colors become. (i.e. it may take a total of 25 total taps onto the inkpad, and 25 or so onto the card.)

I used the same technique for the background on the purple Christmas cars, although a lot less, since I wanted a muted background. And I started with a wet stippling brush, which made the affect a little different than the brighter colors.

I'm loving what's been posted - mine are so lame compared to those:sad2: Note to self - must try harder! :guilty:

Awesome work, Ryan and Suzanne! And thanks for the goodies ;)

Oh, and Rebecca's came today! Great stuff!

Just waiting on one more package. I'll start swapping out this weekend and will be able to just add the last sets to them.

Thanks again everyone!

Cheryl's and Jen's arrived today!

Yea! :goodvibes I mailed the day before we left for The World :earsboy: and forgot to post. We got back on Wednesday, but this is the first chance I've had to make it to the boards. I'm glad everything got there safe and sound.

The last package has been mailed. I should have them by Tuesday, at the latest. I was hoping to get some swapping done, but I've got a killer headache, so I'm going to wait, so I don't make any mistakes. Either way, they will be mailed on or before Thursday of this coming week.

Geez Jennifer...hope you are feeling better soon!
clh2

Ann's came today! Great work, Ann. Well worth the wait :)

Thanks so much for the goodies!

I'll be swapping tomorrow and I'll start mailing either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thanks again everyone for your patience ;)

I apologize to those who had to wait for me. Wish I had a great reason for it, but I don't. I have not been feeling the swap mojo lately but I didn't want to flake either.

Thank you so much for waiting for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter