Caryn and Mark PJ- SBP/LSS/PI >>>>>>AND WE'RE OFF<<<<<<

amazing lindsay. truly amazing. can't you see what a nice bride i am. i would NEVER make anyone wear those hideous concoctions our mother came up with...can you bring those pics next week?

Caryn and Lindsey,

What year were those dresses from? They look similar to the ones from my parents wedding. I think they were a different color, but the same style. LOL

Caryn and Lindsey,

What year were those dresses from? They look similar to the ones from my parents wedding. I think they were a different color, but the same style. LOL

OMG, there's more than one set of these in existence? scary scary scary thought...our parents were married in may of 78!

I think I might go out on a limb with Victoria on the earrings, although either one would work I think I would just lean towards the second pair. It definitely sounds like we're outvoted though. :upsidedow

My parents were married in Nov. 78 and their dresses and floral patterns too, thankfully theirs were a little more subdued :goodvibes

I love the rings; Kris and I also opted for two tone on our rings. I love the chain like look to yours, very cool!

OMG, there's more than one set of these in existence? scary scary scary thought...our parents were married in may of 78!

My parents got married in 74 (I think). I'm not sure if the dress I'm remembering was a bridesmaid dress or just something that a cousin wore. I'll try to post a picture later if I remember.

I like the top pair too! And LOVE the bling on the purse. That made me chuckle out loud. I can't believe it's so close!

I have read your plans. you will have a beautiful day.... enjoy and congrats

thank you, you're very kind!

I think I might go out on a limb with Victoria on the earrings, although either one would work I think I would just lean towards the second pair. It definitely sounds like we're outvoted though. :upsidedow

My parents were married in Nov. 78 and their dresses and floral patterns too, thankfully theirs were a little more subdued :goodvibes

I love the rings; Kris and I also opted for two tone on our rings. I love the chain like look to yours, very cool!

yes, my mothers dresses are horrifying.

I like the top pair too! And LOVE the bling on the purse. That made me chuckle out loud. I can't believe it's so close!

it is super close! i'm in denial...

the boxes got to lindsay ok...thank god. i've been trying not to imagine their journey all day, but they got there just fine! everything is pretty much done. i have a pile of stuff to pack on my couch, i'll begin that tomorrow!

I received two HUGE boxes outside the door when I got home from work today which contain EVERYTHING Caryn will need for the wedding (and probably a lot of things that she won't need)

These two pictures are the packed boxes
HPIM2014.jpg

HPIM2015.jpg

These are the candy bags
HPIM2016.jpg

The blower things
HPIM2021.jpg

The guest book (front)
HPIM2018.jpg

The guest book (first page)
HPIM2019.jpg

The guest book (signing page)
HPIM2020.jpg

I'm a big fan of the guest book, I think it's really cool!!

On Monday I'll be bringing: the two boxes, the water bottles, the m&ms and the wine. I have to work on Tuesday and when I go back on Tuesday night I'll be bringing my BM dress, shawl, shoes and purse

I have to tell you that I have been reading your wedding planning journal almost religiously over the past few months! I absolutely love weddings, and have nothing but WONDERFUL memories of our Disneyland Wedding.
I wanted to tell you how BEAUTIFUL everything you've selected is, and I cannot wait to see your wedding pictures.
I hope you have a beautiful wedding and wish you and your future husband
a lifetime of happiness!
Best of luck on your BIG day!

The guest book (front)
HPIM2018.jpg

The guest book (first page)
HPIM2019.jpg

The guest book (signing page)
HPIM2020.jpg

I'm a big fan of the guest book, I think it's really cool!!

I love the guest book! Where did you get it? I think it's awesome.

You've only got 6 days, but you'll be a beautiful bride Caryn. I'm so happy for you.

This is the second day in a row that Caryn and I have posted at the same time... how odd

that's because i sent out telepathic energy to you ;)

I have to tell you that I have been reading your wedding planning journal almost religiously over the past few months! I absolutely love weddings, and have nothing but WONDERFUL memories of our Disneyland Wedding.
I wanted to tell you how BEAUTIFUL everything you've selected is, and I cannot wait to see your wedding pictures.
I hope you have a beautiful wedding and wish you and your future husband
a lifetime of happiness!
Best of luck on your BIG day!

you are so sweet! thank you for reading!

I love the guest book! Where did you get it? I think it's awesome.

You've only got 6 days, but you'll be a beautiful bride Caryn. I'm so happy for you.

i got it from guestbookstore.com. i simply love it! there are a bunch of different colors and special pages that you can get for it too. i bought a pack of 100 acid free colorful markers for our guests to get creative with!

I have also become addicted to your PJ since I joined. Congrats!!!

thanks fellow houston bride!

a note to future brides reading this...

approximately 8 days before your wedding you WILL freak out. you WILL dream of changing your dress, yet again, to ivory or gold because you think you look better in those colors than you do in white. you WILL wake up in the middle of the night with the crazy idea that you JUST MIGHT be able to spray paint your dress ivory. you might scrap that idea all together and begin yet another search for wedding dress #4.

the pile of stuff to pack that is currently sitting on your couch will begin to overwhelm you. you will have to separate yourself from your emotions at this point and just WALK AWAY.

every time you look at the garment bag holding the dress that you have recently decided is the wrong color you'll begin to hyperventilate because you still don't have a concrete plan as to how huge, wrong colored dress is going to fit on the plane.

you'll find that eating, and really thinking at this point are becoming increasingly difficult.

every time your cat breaths, you'll think she's dying (so far we're up to 3 vet trips this week).

you'll simply forget that you have had a car in the shop for a week.

while eating pizza at a restaurant with your friends, you'll turn to your fiance with a demonic look and tell him not to bother you in your "happy" place. said fiance and other friends all look down at their plates while mouthing "bridezilla."

you don't even want to go to the mall to pick up your engagement ring that's being sized for the 17th time, because at the mall, you MIGHT find something else that you HAVE to have for the wedding and that would ruin your plan. for this reason, you illogically start a fight with your fiance before he even gets out of bed because you want HIM to go to the mall WITH you so as to stop you from unnecessarily spending any more money.

i'm losing it.

a note to future brides reading this...

approximately 8 days before your wedding you WILL freak out. you WILL dream of changing your dress, yet again, to ivory or gold because you think you look better in those colors than you do in white. you WILL wake up in the middle of the night with the crazy idea that you JUST MIGHT be able to spray paint your dress ivory. you might scrap that idea all together and begin yet another search for wedding dress #4.

the pile of stuff to pack that is currently sitting on your couch will begin to overwhelm you. you will have to separate yourself from your emotions at this point and just WALK AWAY.

every time you look at the garment bag holding the dress that you have recently decided is the wrong color you'll begin to hyperventilate because you still don't have a concrete plan as to how huge, wrong colored dress is going to fit on the plane.

you'll find that eating, and really thinking at this point are becoming increasingly difficult.

every time your cat breaths, you'll think she's dying (so far we're up to 3 vet trips this week).

you'll simply forget that you have had a car in the shop for a week.

while eating pizza at a restaurant with your friends, you'll turn to your fiance with a demonic look and tell him not to bother you in your "happy" place. said fiance and other friends all look down at their plates while mouthing "bridezilla."

you don't even want to go to the mall to pick up your engagement ring that's being sized for the 17th time, because at the mall, you MIGHT find something else that you HAVE to have for the wedding and that would ruin your plan. for this reason, you illogically start a fight with your fiance before he even gets out of bed because you want HIM to go to the mall WITH you so as to stop you from unnecessarily spending any more money.

i'm losing it.

OH CARYN!! I'm so proud of you for making it this far. I'm still two and a half weeks out and I've already started losing it. I'm not quite completely over the edge yet. But I'm getting there.

I just wish I could wrap you in :grouphug: :cloud9: :love: :goodvibes (which translates into hugs, happy place, love and good vibes) However, since I know this will never work... I'm going to let it go. I also know at this point it is useless to tell you to relax, and it is useless to tell you that it's all going to work out. The truth of the matter is, you're going to have to live through the next week and let the events unfold and handle them the best you can. That, I know, you will do. Can't wait to see you on the other side of this!!! :hug:

you WILL wake up in the middle of the night with the crazy idea that you JUST MIGHT be able to spray paint your dress ivory.

....Or you might be doing lat pulldowns at the gym and decide you want to attach hot-pink corset straps to the neckline of your white strapless gown....:rotfl:

RELAX - RELATE - RELEASE

Everytime you feel stressed out just repete these words over and over. I seen this on an old episode of a DIfferant World and have been doing it for years! LOL

RELAX - RELATE - RELEASE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter