Caryn and Mark PJ- SBP/LSS/PI >>>>>>AND WE'RE OFF<<<<<<

LINDSAY.

heed this warning very carefully.

THERE ARE NO TAN LINES ALLOWED AT MY WEDDING.

i already sent you the tanning lotion. now we're at the point where that will be ineffective.

GO TO THE TANNING BED. GET SPRAY TAN. DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO REMOVE THE TAN LINES.

there are NO tan lines allowed at my wedding. NO FREAKING TAN LINES.

bridezilla or not. NO TAN LINES.

just wait lindsay. if you have tan lines for my wedding, just wait, JUST WAIT and see how i look for yours. JUST WAIT LINDSAY.

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Apparently I'll have to take you up on that Kristen!!! (Even though I don't have any tan lines and they are all in Caryn's head :rolleyes1 )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: If I had bridesmaids, I'd steal this line!

...and I am definitely using this font when I remind the groomsmen not to stand at the altar with their hands clasped in front of them like they have to take a whizz.... (my version of tan-line phobia:lmao: )

Caryn,
I just have to say that your planning journal has been a true inspiration. You have given me some amazing ideas. And you have provided me with some laughter during some long boring days at work. Good luck with your wedding. I wish you and Mark the best! I cannot wait to hear your TR and see your pictures!!!!

Caryn,

It took me a few days, but I can now show you the pictures from my mom's wedding. It is definitely her MOH in the pictures. My mom made her dress, so I think that the MOH just needed to pick out a nice outfit to wear.

Are you ready for them?

Here you go:

longwoodgardens2007098.jpg

longwoodgardens2007101.jpg

Oh yes. It is that bad. Although your mom's dresses are pretty darn bad too.

Yes and these pictures are still in the horrible magnetic sticky photo. I'm sure all of you scrapbookers are cringing (that means you Wendy!)

ummmm .. well .. C ... i dont have tan lines but i wasnt aware that it was requirement to go to the beds .. if so SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!!!!!!!!! I neeed to go today if its the case that i not be NJ White!!!! call me if you have to .. ill have to find a spray place or something. oh and lindsay .. let the fun begin!!!

Caryn, I'm getting really excited for you! It's great that you're feeling relaxed enough to worry about tan lines. :rotfl2: You'll be in Florida soon and all will be well.

I really love reading these planning journals and trip reports so thank you so much for sharing ! I tell DH we're going to have a disney vow renewal and he says "sure, honey." :rotfl: When you have kids and private school bills and a house, it's so much fun to come here and share others' dreams.

PS Be very careful with spraytanning, bridesmaids. Any dry skin will turn brown forever.

LINDSAY.

heed this warning very carefully.

i already sent you the tanning lotion. now we're at the point where that will be ineffective.

GO TO THE TANNING BED. GET SPRAY TAN. DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO REMOVE THE TAN LINES.

there are NO tan lines allowed at my wedding. NO FREAKING TAN LINES.

bridezilla or not. NO TAN LINES.

just wait lindsay. if you have tan lines for my wedding, just wait, JUST WAIT and see how i look for yours. JUST WAIT LINDSAY.

QUOTE]

See, I told you all that the large colored font makes you feel better. It most effectively conveys the message and that's something we all really need at times like these!!

And Caryn, I love the threats. I haven't tried this yet. But for as ridiculous as certain people want to look at my wedding... they should tread carefully since they're not married yet!

Lol... Lindsay, you can come to the tanning salon with me... I'll be there all week :)

I started tanning Tuesday. I've been going everyday for only 5-7 minutes. I'm skipping today since stomach is getting a little red. I'm not going for the lobster look. I don't even want to be that dark. Just sun kissed! lololol. (this from the white pasty looking girl.)

Apparently I'll have to take you up on that Kristen!!! (Even though I don't have any tan lines and they are all in Caryn's head :rolleyes1 )

Do not mock the bride. Now is not the time for that kind of back talk. Why Chuck insists on laughing at everything I say at this point is beyond me. All I'm saying is don't poke the sleeping bear with a stick. :cool2:

...and I am definitely using this font when I remind the groomsmen not to stand at the altar with their hands clasped in front of them like they have to take a whizz.... (my version of tan-line phobia:lmao: )

OMG, I never thought of this. Crap. :scared1:

Caryn,

Yes and these pictures are still in the horrible magnetic sticky photo. I'm sure all of you scrapbookers are cringing (that means you Wendy!)

:scared1: :scared: OMG... we could try to save those pictures. Preserve them. But considering the composition, do we really want to???? :laughing:

PS Be very careful with spraytanning, bridesmaids. Any dry skin will turn brown forever.

Reasons why me and FSIL opted out of the spray tanning. We have Very Dry Michigan Winter Skin and we're look at a high 18/ low 8 this weekend. Brrrrrrrrrr.

Okay, now the tan line comments totally cracked me up!! I hadn't even thought of this issue, especially for a Delawarean having a January VR. :laughing:

Have fun, Caryn!

Lol... Lindsay, you can come to the tanning salon with me... I'll be there all week :)

i just emailed her several different salons in the tampa area.

:cool2:

i'm so glad i don't have groomsmen, maybe yours can vogue to keep their hands occupied...

Caryn,
I just have to say that your planning journal has been a true inspiration. You have given me some amazing ideas. And you have provided me with some laughter during some long boring days at work. Good luck with your wedding. I wish you and Mark the best! I cannot wait to hear your TR and see your pictures!!!!

thanks!

Caryn,

It took me a few days, but I can now show you the pictures from my mom's wedding. It is definitely her MOH in the pictures. My mom made her dress, so I think that the MOH just needed to pick out a nice outfit to wear.

Are you ready for them?

Here you go:

Oh yes. It is that bad. Although your mom's dresses are pretty darn bad too.

i'm confused as to what our parents were thinking...it's just so confusing to me...

ummmm .. well .. C ... i dont have tan lines but i wasnt aware that it was requirement to go to the beds .. if so SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!!!!!!!!! I neeed to go today if its the case that i not be NJ White!!!! call me if you have to .. ill have to find a spray place or something. oh and lindsay .. let the fun begin!!!

NO MEGAN. you were the GOOD sister who DIDN'T allow herself to be irresponsibly tan-lined right before my wedding.

Caryn, I'm getting really excited for you! It's great that you're feeling relaxed enough to worry about tan lines. :rotfl2: You'll be in Florida soon and all will be well.

I really love reading these planning journals and trip reports so thank you so much for sharing ! I tell DH we're going to have a disney vow renewal and he says "sure, honey." :rotfl: When you have kids and private school bills and a house, it's so much fun to come here and share others' dreams.

that's true. you've got the exfoliate the heck out of your skin and moisturize it to death before you spray tan...but jaclyn (jaxteach) said that you can use clorox wipes to get rid of dark spots...

And Caryn, I love the threats. I haven't tried this yet.

this is my last resort...

I started tanning Tuesday. I've been going everyday for only 5-7 minutes. I'm skipping today since stomach is getting a little red. I'm not going for the lobster look. I don't even want to be that dark. Just sun kissed! lololol. (this from the white pasty looking girl.)

i rarely burn, but don't like how the beds dry me out and make my skin stiff, so i put a really low spf sunblock on (8) before i go in and it works REALLY well, i end up golden brown instead of reddish. and i NEVER tan my face...i just use a ton of bronzer.

Do not mock the bride. Now is not the time for that kind of back talk. Why Chuck insists on laughing at everything I say at this point is beyond me. All I'm saying is don't poke the sleeping bear with a stick. :cool2:

finally, someone sticks up for me. MOTHER, ARE YOU LISTENING??????

Okay, now the tan line comments totally cracked me up!! I hadn't even thought of this issue, especially for a Delawarean having a January VR. :laughing:

Have fun, Caryn!

i HATE tan lines. seriously. when i was a lifeguard on my college program at wdw, i swore that i was NOT going to be one of those girls who walked around with a big white X on her back and i never did. i used 2 bottles of sunblock a week in the summer. no joke. tan lines are unacceptable, ESPECIALLY for my wedding.

I have really enjoyed reading your PJ. You have mad me LOL too many times but the tan line comment,:lmao: You have also given me great ideas and provided so much helpful information. Thank you so much! I really wish you the best. Good luck, I know you will have a beautiful wedding!

:scared1: :scared: OMG... we could try to save those pictures. Preserve them. But considering the composition, do we really want to???? :laughing:

I'll get to them eventually. I took out a bunch of other pictures from different photo albums, but I think I'll leave these until I'm ready to put them in a layout.

i'm confused as to what our parents were thinking...it's just so confusing to me...

I just talked to my mom about it. She actually made that dress!!! Her MOH picked out the hat though!

I think that the dresses you chose for your sisters will have more of a classic look when you look back at the pictures from your wedding (think of looking at our grandparents photos. The 70's and 80's were a horrible time for bridesmaids. I look back at my BFF's pictures (10 years now) and they are still okay. Maybe after 20 years they will scare me.

Here's a hint for future brides: Don't pick prints for the BM dresses and avoid ruffles!

Caryn
I DO NOT HAVE TAN LINES.
In fact, to avoid having tan lines (and to get rid of the ones I had) I went out and bought a swim suit without straps. I also wore a tube top every weekend for months. I plan to wear the same top all weekend just in case there is a shadow of tan lines.
I AM NOT GOING TO THE TANNING BED. I will not be orange (or brown) or filled with skin cancer.

Now, a more important subject is that I have not yet received directions, a phone number, an address of the winery which I'll be visiting tomorrow. I also don't have an order number, a person's name... nothing. Perhaps I'll take my car and drive around Clearwater and see if I can find it.
People won't notice if I have a slight tan line. They will notice if they don't get a favor for the wedding.
Hmmmm... maybe you should start being nicer to me....

i'll email you the info...

should i get these for mark? they're $200...and i have to order them today in order for them to arrive tomorrow

cufflinkspremier_1980_139329705.gif

Oh wow, they are so cute and are obviously meaningful to him. I say go for it!

i like those cuff links c. get them. now, as for linny loo, lets be nice to linny loo. a small itty bitty tan line wont kil anyone. as it is .. half of your wedding "stuff" IS being brought the the world of walt by said linny loo. So, with that said .. lets use nice thoughts nice gestures and nice blog postys so that the wedding "stuff" arives at the world of walt in one piece instead of scattered across the nearest interstate! yes? i knew youd see it my way!!! now im off to lunch with my DB!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter