Caryn and Mark PJ- SBP/LSS/PI >>>>>>AND WE'RE OFF<<<<<<

I'm been following your pj religiously just haven't posted anything until now. Just wanted to say good luck with everything! Hope the traveling goes smooth. I've been looking at your pics and everything is going to be BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to see the pictures. Have a great time :)

Caryn, have a great time, everything you have planned looks beautiful...enjoy your trip. Can't wait to see all the pics & hear all about it.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Caryn,
It's almost here. It's going to be a beautiful event. I promise. You have worked hard to make it so. Take lots of deep cleansing breaths and enjoy your wedding.

I'm really excited to see your wine favors. I'm really considering ordering the sample 6 pack to try the wines to decide what to get.

Have a safe and magical trip! pixiedust:

Caryn -- Thinking of you, sweetie & sending huge bucketloads of pixiedust: and :goodvibes: that you will feel great for your trip. Go and have a great time! You have done all the work and all the planning and now it's time to enjoy! Oh, and I can't wait to see pix of you in that gorgeous gown! :sunny:

Caryn I have a question for you, I bought the Stardream paper in crystal. i have been trying to print on it but the ink smears, am i doing something wrong?

have a magical time!! i cant believe tomorrow is your day! cant wait to hear allthe details when you get back!
lots of pixie dust from me to you

Caryn, I hope you have an amazing time and a beautiful wedding. I wish you well and look forward to reading all about it when you get back!

Caryn----- wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!!!!!!!!!!!:lovestruc

ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF THIS SPECIAL TIME IN YOUR LIFE:cloud9:

Just wanted to send along an extra shower of pixie dust for your special day!! Can't wait to see your pictures when you guys get back!!! Best wishes!!!!!

I can't believe it's here already!!!!!! Have a WONDERFUL time!...your wedding will be beautiful no matter what, so just sit back and enjoy being the princess for the day! princess: Best wishes for a safe, happy, and healthy trip :lovestruc I'm counting down the days until your TR (and I think everyone else is too!)

Hi Caryn,
I've been following this PJ for a little while now, but never posted. This is basically the only PJ I read and I'm really so happy for you and hope you have an amazing time! I feel so connected to this thread!!! I can only hope that my wedding someday will be even half as perfect as I'm sure yours is going to be. Good luck and have an AMAZING time! I know you will :).

Hi Caryn,
I hope you both have a wonderful wedding. I'm sure you will have lots of fun! Remember not to stress out, that's what your bridal party are for! Can't wait to see pics - you're going to look beautiful.
Good luck and best wishes : )

You must be so excited!!! Wishing you and your family a VERY MAGICAL day. Can't wait to hear about it when you return.

I have been a faithful follower of your plans and EVERYTHING looks amazing. You left no stone unturned, you have nothing to worry about. You and the rest of your wedding is going to be out of this world! Go, Relax, have fun and most of all GET MARRIED :bride: !!! Can't wait for your return and the wonderful wedding/polymoon/trip report you will have!!! YEAH

So Congrats to the new MR and MRS :cool2: Can't wait to see it all put together popcorn::

Warm Wishes, Best Regards, and Pixie dust your way :dance3:

Have a beautiful wedding and remember to take time to savor every minute :lovestruc :cloud9:

I can't believe your big day is already here, congratulations!!!! :groom: :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter