• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Caryn and Mark PJ- SBP/LSS/PI >>>>>>AND WE'RE OFF<<<<<<

Wishing you the most amazing time! May everything be just as fantastic as you have imagined!

Love and Best Wishes

Christina

xxx

It's impossible not to have a fab time at Walt Disney World, but enjoy the wedding, I hope everything goes fabulously!:bride:

wow, it's early! thank you all for your well wishes! i showed mark the pj last night and he was amazed at how many people are thinking of us! thanks to each and every one of you fabulous ladies for the time, effort and attention you have paid me over the last 5 months. i have found much needed solace in these boards and i truly could not have planned an event of this magnitude without the help, advice and encouragement that each and every one of you has given me. i'm going to start my trip report as soon as i get to Hobby Airport!!!

AND WE'RE OFF!!!

ps-momofbride010103 HAPPY EARLY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Congratulations! I hope you wedding is wonderful & everything you ever wanted. We can't wait to hear all about it!

my sister would kill me right now if she saw me. Im crying!! I cant believe the time has come for my sister to get married. So my parents and my grandma left this morning at 4 am. I leave tomorrow at 8 am. I have officially packed all of my things INCLUDING my BM dress in a small carry on suitcase. Ill bring a rather large purse as well for my books (school) and some extras that dont fit in the suitcase. Its going to be a good week - im banking on stressful but a lot of fun. lets just hope taht it doesnt snow and my flight isnt cancelled tomorrow. PRAY PEOPLE PRAY!!!! Ok well ill be blogging again before i leave (after my birthday party in NJ tonight) (my birthday is tomorrow BIG 24!!).

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to disneymeg. I hope all of you have a great time in Disney. And that Caryn's wedding is a magical one!

Wishing you a wonderful wedding

I have really enjoyed reading you planning.

Lots of love & pixie dust

Have a magical time

xxx

party:

congrats Caryn! Have a wonderful and magical wedding!

So long!!!!! :wave2:

Thanks for the nice note on my PJ. I'm sorry I missed your departure - I just got pix of the necklace!

You are going to have a FABULOUS wedding, and I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

wow, it's early! thank you all for your well wishes! i showed mark the pj last night and he was amazed at how many people are thinking of us! thanks to each and every one of you fabulous ladies for the time, effort and attention you have paid me over the last 5 months. i have found much needed solace in these boards and i truly could not have planned an event of this magnitude without the help, advice and encouragement that each and every one of you has given me. i'm going to start my trip report as soon as i get to Hobby Airport!!!

AND WE'RE OFF!!!

ps-momofbride010103 HAPPY EARLY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Have a wonderful time, and best wishes!
PS - I can't believe how quickly your wedding has come round! Can't wait to read your TR :cheer2:

Happy Birthday disneymeg!!!!! I will pray that it doesn't snow for you...

Caryn, have a fabulous time...the wedding will turn out fabulous...can't wait to hear all about it.

:cool1: :cool1:

Well, my parents and Caryn arrived this morning. I packed up the car (I'll post the pictures in her TR) and drove over to ASMovies. That's where I met my Mom, Dad and Gram. They had a towel animal on their bed (I'll post that pic too) Cousin Kelly and Destiney came and picked up Gram so that she could spend a few days with her son who also in lives in Fl. Dad and I unpacked my car and I modeled one of Caryn's veils for them. I just heard from everyone and they have dropped off the welcome bags. They should be great!! This will be my last post before the wedding. I leave tomorrow after work!
Happy Birthday Megan and Happy Wedding Day(s) Caryn, Kristen, Wendy and Lurky!!!!

well its my time to enter the world of walt. I leave in about an hour to join the fam. Thanks so much for everyones birthday wishes it was very much appreciated. I just spoke with my mom and she told me that caryn is really excited and it shows. She says that they got this suit that would quote "knock your socks off". She said it was bigger than my parents first house. I wouldnt doubt it!!! I called my dad yesterday and he was having lunch with the father of the groom. Oh Boy!!!!! My poor cat doesnt know whats going on. Shes very confused and upset - she slept under the couch last night but dont worry I DID see her yellow fur all over my suitcase so i know she was sniffing around. my litte curious girl. Ok well i need to get myself a good cup of coffee and maybe a good stiff shot of something before i go (i hate flying by myself)!!!! So as they say in the world .. M-I-C See ya real Soon K-E-Y Why? because we like you M-O-U-S-E!!!!!!!

I missed it! I missed Caryn leaving! Oh I feel so wretched!! :sad1: :sick: I was out of work sick yesterday and barely left the bedroom let alone get on the computer. Eeeeek!

Caryn... I know you won't see this for the wedding, but good luck. I'm thinking of you. I'm sending all my well wishes and pixie dust your way. The updates your sisters have left make everything sound wonderful so far!! I hope you can convince Mark to stay a little longer. If not, I can't wait until we're all back to share our stories. I just know that all of your work is going to pay of and you're going to have one of the most amazing, beautiful weddings ever!!! Can't wait!!!!!

:cheer2: :hug: :dance3: :bride: (<--- you!!)

xoxo

Congratulations Caryn! I am sure you are having the time of you life right now with a few nerves tingling! Best of Wishes and have a magical wedding event! I can't wait until mine! :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter