• 30 - 33 hours

• more than 33 hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still here!

Give me a BREAK!!!

Let's see the FACTS:

DID NOT REPORT HER CHILD MISSING IN 31 DAYS! That screams CHILD NEGLECT/CHILD ABUSE!
84 searches for Chrolroform on her computer
Lied about the Nanny
Was videotaped in Jail saying "Surprise, Surprise after Cindy told her that rumor has it that Caylee died in a "drowning! (THIS CONTRADICTS the DEFENSE)
Heart shaped outline was formed on duct tape - Casey has heart shaped stickers at her home.
A decomposed smell was in the trunk of her car.
Was never upset, hardly ever cried.
She did steal large sums of money from parents
She did steal credit cards from her friend

Out partying the day after Caylee was missing
Body was found 20 houses down from her home residence.
Got tattooed with the words Bella Vita (Beautiful Life) after Caylee was missing
She lied about mostly everything.
The jury must have been a bunch of non educated people that do not have any common sense what so ever. If Casey didn't K*ll her daughter, who did!?

To be fair the jury did not know the bolded above and of her 6 felony convictions, and it was a circumstantial case. I respect the opinion of the jury, and wonder whether they will regret their decisions when they read more about it. I still can't figure out why they didn't see the obvious child abuse in the failure to report her child missing!

I think she was absolutely guilty of 6 of the 7 counts, but would have balked myself at First Degree Murder with the evidence presented.

I have to say that a major flaw with the present court system is that with these high profile much publicized cases the courts have to search really hard to find people who do not have preconceived opinions.

How far isolated from society do you have to be to live in Florida and not have followed this case. I will not say the jury is non-educated. I will say that they must live under rocks.

one statement that Casey said in jail while talking to her parents that I will never forget, something like, I feel she is close by or real close. chilling. She sure was close by rotting away.

MARE - Thank you!!! For all your hard work. It was a tough trial, it was entertaining on the sidelines watching along with everyone on the thread.

It's been a tough day - tomorrow someone needs to post a fluff thread!

If you ever want a personal tour of Celebration, let me know. I have the goods! ;)

KURBY - We need a Nicole Watch thread!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you when you bring her home.
You're welcome!!! And I'm going to be down there in August and always take a day to go to Celebration while me family is at a water park! I may take you up on that, and hope that you're not getting the "deer caught in the headlights" look right now! :lmao:
Now we have to hear all the defense attorneys say "Told you so".:headache:
Ugh, I know. What's worse that a Bafoony Baez is a gloating one. And Marble-Mouth Mason. Ugh.
Start another one. :thumbsup2
I think I will. It will move slower, that's for sure!

Here's George's statement:
While the family may never know what has happened to Caylee Marie Anthony, they now have closure for this chapter of their life. They will now begin the long process of rebuilding their lives.
Despite the baseless defense chosen by Casey Anthony, the family believes that the Jury made a fair decision based on the evidence presented, the testimony presented, the scientific information presented and the rules that were given to them by the Honorable Judge Perry to guide them.
The family hopes that they will be given the time by the media to reflect on this verdict and decide the best way to move forward privately.
The family also wanted the public to know that if anyone wanted to honor Caylee by leaving stuffed animals or other toys at any area near their home, that they would prefer those items be donated in Caylee’s name to families in need, religious centers, or any other entity where the toys would be appreciated.

Well why waste the tax payees money? The jury should of just stood up and said. Not guilty. Wasted 11 hours

...And I'm going to be down there in August and always take a day to go to Celebration while me family is at a water park! I may take you up on that, and hope that you're not getting the "deer caught in the headlights" look right now! ....
diznygirl is a great tour guide, great coffee. :cool1:

You're welcome!!! And I'm going to be down there in August and always take a day to go to Celebration while me family is at a water park! I may take you up on that, and hope that you're not getting the "deer caught in the headlights" look right now! :lmao:

Hmmm, without the family? Sounds like girl's day at Columbia's for some Sangria! :cool1:

Give me a BREAK!!!

Let's see the FACTS:

DID NOT REPORT HER CHILD MISSING IN 31 DAYS! That screams CHILD NEGLECT/CHILD ABUSE!
84 searches for Chrolroform on her computer
Lied about the Nanny
Was videotaped in Jail saying "Surprise, Surprise after Cindy told her that rumor has it that Caylee died in a "drowning! (THIS CONTRADICTS the DEFENSE)
Heart shaped outline was formed on duct tape - Casey has heart shaped stickers at her home.
A decomposed smell was in the trunk of her car.
Was never upset, hardly ever cried.
She did steal large sums of money from parents
She did steal credit cards from her friend
Out partying the day after Caylee was missing
Body was found 20 houses down from her home residence.
Got tattooed with the words Bella Vita (Beautiful Life) after Caylee was missing
She lied about mostly everything.
The jury must have been a bunch of non educated people that do not have any common sense what so ever. If Casey didn't K*ll her daughter, who did!?

Sorry but none of those things listed above tell how Caylee died and who did it, at least not beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury.

I absolutely believe she had something to do with her daughters death but it was not proven in a court as required by the US Constitution.

There's still the sentencing.

I don't know what kind of time the crimes she was actually charged with carry, but I just assumed she would be sentenced to time served and never have to see the inside of a cell again. I don't know enough about the charges for (GASP) lying to to the police.

I read this tweet online:

The only good decision the jury made today was not attending the press conference or releasing their identities to the public.

Isn't that the truth?

Sorry but none of those things listed above tell how Caylee died and who did it, at least not beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury.

I absolutely believe she had something to do with her daughters death but it was not proven in a court as required by the US Constitution.

So I guess as others have said, just be sure and kill the person and bury them in a swamp so that they can decompose enough and animals can destroy enough so cause of death can't be determined. Then we can avoid this whole messy silly waste of tax payers money, since cause of death couldn't be determined.

I think the worst thing about this is that the justice system is supposed to help and speak for those who cannot speak for themselves.....we can't even manage to get justice for a 2 year old. What kind of justice system is that?????

I definitely lost some faith in our justice system today.

I hope she gets what she deserves. What goes around comes around....

Reasonable doubt does not exist when there is no other logical explanation for what happened. And there isn't.

Anyway, thank you all for sharing this thread and sharing all your views. Its made following this trial an experience.

Kurby, bless you and little Nicole. I, at least, can associate a really good thing coming out of this!

I read this tweet online:

The only good decision the jury made today was not attending the press conference or releasing their identities to the public.

Isn't that the truth?

:thumbsup2

I can STILL remember a bunch of the O.J. jurors )-all of them going to a after-verdict party with the Family, OJ, and his lawyers-it was beyond tastless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter