• 27 - 30 hours

• 30 - 33 hours

• more than 33 hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a BREAK!!!

Let's see the FACTS:

DID NOT REPORT HER CHILD MISSING IN 31 DAYS! That screams CHILD NEGLECT/CHILD ABUSE!
84 searches for Chrolroform on her computer
Lied about the Nanny
Was videotaped in Jail saying "Surprise, Surprise after Cindy told her that rumor has it that Caylee died in a "drowning! (THIS CONTRADICTS the DEFENSE)
Heart shaped outline was formed on duct tape - Casey has heart shaped stickers at her home.
A decomposed smell was in the trunk of her car.
Was never upset, hardly ever cried.
She did steal large sums of money from parents
She did steal credit cards from her friend
Out partying the day after Caylee was missing
Body was found 20 houses down from her home residence.
Got tattooed with the words Bella Vita (Beautiful Life) after Caylee was missing
She lied about mostly everything.
The jury must have been a bunch of non educated people that do not have any common sense what so ever. If Casey didn't K*ll her daughter, who did!?

None of these prove her guilt.
Just because the jury did not vote the way you think they should have doesn't mean they are uneducated. They voted according to the evidence the prosecution presented. Maybe the prosecutors were uneducated about how to present a case in order to obtain a guilty verdict. Maybe people are uneducated about the way our legal system works.
The case as not based upon "If Casey didn't K*ll her daughter, who did!?". The prosecution could have widened the parameters but they were over confident and they lost.

None of these prove her guilt.
Just because the jury did not vote the way you think they should have doesn't mean they are uneducated. They voted according to the evidence the prosecution presented. Maybe the prosecutors were uneducated about how to present a case in order to obtain a guilty verdict. Maybe people are uneducated about the way our legal system works.
The case as not based upon "If Casey didn't K*ll her daughter, who did!?". The prosecution could have widened the parameters but they were over confident and they lost.

Objection: Assumes fact not in evidence :rolleyes:

diznygirl is a great tour guide, great coffee. :cool1:
Awesome! And you can assure her I'm such a normal person! :teeth: (You can do that, right Dan??? LOL)
Hmmm, without the family? Sounds like girl's day at Columbia's for some Sangria! :cool1:
Love Coumbia's! And Sangria!! :cool1:
I don't know what kind of time the crimes she was actually charged with carry, but I just assumed she would be sentenced to time served and never have to see the inside of a cell again. I don't know enough about the charges for (GASP) lying to to the police.

I read this tweet online:

The only good decision the jury made today was not attending the press conference or releasing their identities to the public.

Isn't that the truth?
Aint it tho. *sigh*
So I guess as others have said, just be sure and kill the person and bury them in a swamp so that they can decompose enough and animals can destroy enough so cause of death can't be determined. Then we can avoid this whole messy silly waste of tax payers money, since cause of death couldn't be determined.
Apparently, that's Lesson #1 about this case.

:thumbsup2

I can STILL remember a bunch of the O.J. jurors )-all of them going to a after-verdict party with the Family, OJ, and his lawyers-it was beyond tastless.
Ick. I remember that too. Disgusting. That shouldn't even be allowed!

“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves,
insure justice for those who are perishing”
-Proverbs 31:8

Something we need to reminded of....ya know?

Objection: Assumes fact not in evidence :rolleyes:

It is a fact the jury could not convict according to the prosecution's evidence or Casey would have been found guilty.

It is a fact that many people are assuming because they feel or they think Casey is guilty that the jury made the wrong decision.

Objection overruled.

It was not up to the defense to prove how Casey died, it was the job of the prosecution. They didn't prove the case. The jurors did what was required of them by the law.

It is a fact the jury could not convict according to the prosecution's evidence or Casey would have been found guilty.

Nope, its a fact that this jury DIDN'T convict period. We do not know why, they haven't said.

You are assuming based on possible facts not in evidence ;) or Opinion and witness is not certified expert.. LOL

It was not up to the defense to prove how Casey died, it was the job of the prosecution. They didn't prove the case. The jurors did what was required of them by the law.

Isn't Scott Peterson in jail for killing his wife and unborn child? I thought they didn't know how he killed her even though they found her? I didn't think they had to prove how the child/person was killed :confused3

Isn't Scott Peterson in jail for killing his wife and unborn child? I thought they didn't know how he killed her even though they found her? I didn't think they had to prove how the child/person was killed :confused3

Right, no motive need to be proven either.

It is a fact that many people are assuming because they feel or they think Casey is guilty that the jury made the wrong decision.

Objection overruled.

Rie'smom-

Everything was pointed to Casey Anthony. Not reporting a child missing for 31 days is a fact. She should have at the very least been convicted of some kind of child abuse or neglect. What "normal" loving mother would NOT report a 2 year old baby missing? This is child neglect, and a fact and she should have been convicted at least on that charge. But too many things pointed to Casey Anthony. The stench from her car (the smell of a decomposed body), the duct tape, the heart shape sticker, the lies on the jail video tape (which contradicts the defense), the lying of where she worked, the lying of a nanny, the lying of where her daughter was. What mother in their right mind would tell the police and parents and lawyers that she (the baby) was KIDNAPPED!? It's disgusting. She was digging herself in a hole. I would have convicted her. Like I said if it was one or two things that pointed to her but it was a whole laundry list that pointed directing to her. She's guilty in my opinion.

Thinking this jury should be on AC's Ridiculist.

I believe this jury has given me some insight into Pinelas County.

Nope, its a fact that this jury DIDN'T convict period. We do not know why, they haven't said.

You are assuming based on possible facts not in evidence ;) or Opinion and witness is not certified expert.. LOL
Well, if nothing else, we added to our vocabulary. :confused3

FYI TO SOME PEOPLE...I DID SOME SPRING CLEANING. :blush:

Well, if nothing else, we added to our vocabulary. :confused3

FYI TO SOME PEOPLE...I DID SOME SPRING CLEANING. :blush:

We are so smart now! LOL

You can come to my house and spring clean! Big Brother starts Thursday and probably won't be doing any of that LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter