• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Catherine & Jesse - PJ & TR: TR Day 2 - hair & make up trial, updated 11/5

Catherine,
I hope you had a wonderful wedding! Enjoy your HM, and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!!

Hi girls! We are back from our wedding/honeymoon. We had a beautiful day and everything was perfect. I am going to get started on my TR soon, but I wanted to start off with my vendor reviews.

I was so happy with all of my vendors. Thanks to all of you previous brides, I would not have found them if it wasn't for your reviews. So thank you girls so much! I honestly didn't have one bad thing to say about any of them. They were all wonderful!

Randy Chapman = A+: Jesse and I both loved Randy. He is a great guy! I've seen a lot of his work on the Dis and I knew I wanted to book him right away. So the day that I got my date, he was the first person that I called. He was very easy to work with and just had a great personality. I don't have my pictures yet, but I can't wait to see them! :yay:

Patricia LeJeune = A+: Patrticia is awesome! She is so much fun to talk to, I felt like I knew her for years. My BMs and I all brought pictures of hairstyles that we wanted and she did a great job with everyone. We were all very happy with the end results. My hair and make up last all day! I had Patricia come do a trial 3 days before my wedding, she did my hair and make up on the wedding day, and she came back 2 days after the wedding for my MK shoot. She is so sweet. I would hire again in a heartbeat! :thumbsup2

Carolyn Allens = A+: We used CA's for our tux rentals, dress steaming, and dress cleaning. They were very nice and easy to work with. They also allowed Jesse to keep his tux for 2 extra days so we can use it for our MK shoot at no additional charge. They came to our room to do the tux fittings and after the wedding, they came back to pick up the tuxes. They made everything so much easier and stress free for us.

Rev. Kevin Knox = A+: He great with communication. Anytime I had a question about the ceremony, he would respond to my email that day. Sometimes even within the hour. Rev. Kevin performed a beautiful ceremony. He was very nice and easy going. We had him come to our rehearsal, which I'm glad we did because he told us everything we needed to do for the wedding day. No one was confused during the ceremony :banana:

Disney Floral = A: Rose is wonderful. She was very patient with all of my questions and was prompt in answering my emails. There were a couple of kinks during the reception, but I will going into that during my TR. Overall, Rose and her team are great!

Disney WP = A+: Meri was awesome. Everything ran smoothly and perfectly! She was always great in answering all of my questions and returning emails in a timely manner. She was also wonderful in giving me suggestions and alternative ideas.

DJ Steve = A+: We were assigned DJ Steve and I am so glad we were. He was great! A little slow in the email responses, but I'm sure it was because he was busy. During the reception, he did everything I asked him to and he chose some great music to play. I didn't give him a lot of direction in that area, but I think he was able to sense my style and we loved everything he played.

DPS (Amy) = A+: We had Amy for our MK shoot the Tuesday after our wedding and she was great. We did all the shots that I wanted plus more. She took her time with us and we did not feel rushed at all. I am very happy with my MK pictures!

I think thats everyone for now. If I missed any, I will come back and add it.

Up next: Day 1 of my TR!

Welcome Back Catherine!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip! Thanks for those vendor reviews, they really help!

Catherine, I'm so glad your back! Do you have any teaser pics for us? Can't wait to hear all about it.

Here are some teaser pics - (per your request Kendra ;) )

DSC03737.jpg

DSC03803.jpg

DSC02812.jpg

Day of of our TR to come soon!

Thanks for the teasers! You looked beautiful!!! I love your flowers!

Wow your pics look amazing, you look beautiful. The colour of your BM dresses is stunning. Can't wait to see more.

Oh, Catherine! You looked SOOO beautiful!! :lovestruc I am so glad that everything went so well for you. Your flowers and gown and hair and makeup were absolutely perfect and those bridesmaid dresses were gorgeous! Can't wait to hear more and see lots and lots of pictures!

I just found your PJ, and I must say your teaser pics are stunning!

You were simply lovely with your attendant in the limo!

And everybody looked so happy as you left your ceremony!

Thank you for sharing your memories with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter