cats at fw

chrisbeuc00

Earning My Ears
i need to take my diabetic cat (he gets insulin twice a day) with us to disney...we leave in 2 1/2 weeks....he will be staying in the motorhome the whole time, does not go outside. will we need to pay the 5.00 per night fee? or even register him? my hubby when he called was told the cat must be boarded at fw....??? many thanks....

As I understand it, you can keep your cat in your motorhome but not a popup or tent. It must be current on shots, and you will have to be in a pet loop and pay the $5 fee--if they charge it. Sometimes they forget to charge us for our dog.

9 days till checkin!

You can take your cat in with you as long as you have a RV or Trailer. There are pet loops and a small fee. You must provide immunization records to stay there with them.

Pet Loops:
Preferred-300 loop
Full Hook up - 1600,1700,1800,1900 loops

Please be careful with your cat--I stayed at FW last year in a cabin. At the golf cart rental shop, I saw signs people had posted regarding their pets who decided to leave the safety of their RVs. I felt so bad--they had to go home without their cats! (I have 2 of these creatures and could not bear to leave them behind!)
:(

i wouldn't say anything about that kitty being with you. we took our 2 cats along with us and they don't go outside at all. we didn't feel it was important to say anything and no one questioned it. if they stay inside they don't harm the grounds...take it with you and know that it is being taken care of. i know it stinks when you leave them home and hope someone is really taking care of them. save the $5..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter