A walkway in Jamaica
Jamaica-walkwayintocourtyard.jpg

One of the hammocks on the Caribbean Cay island
CaribbeanCay-hammockonisland.jpg

A walkway through Caribbean Cay
CaribbeanCay-walkwaythroughislan-1.jpg

The marina
MarinaatOldPortRoyale.jpg

just a few more.... we can't wait to be back again this summer....

OPR from the island
MarinafromCaribbeanCay.jpg

Aruba from the Martinique beach
Villageacrossthelake.jpg

View from Martinique 2549
Viewfromourdoor.jpg

Surfing the net... Find the first picture of Pirates room Theme... enjoy :surfweb:

cbrpiratesqg1.jpg

Surfing the net... Find the first picture of Pirates room Theme... enjoy :surfweb:

cbrpirates.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! It looks great. Now, I'm trying not to tell my DS about the type of room I booked for next September. Can I really keep my mouth shut for 9 1/2 more months!

You can see in this post page 10...
Have a zip a dee doo da day!!:cheer2:

cbrpiratesqg1.jpg

Any one knows if Aruba section is completed nemo theme?

Cool but from what I can see, it looks a bit different from the artist drawing. I wonder what the curtains and the privacy curtain look like?

I live in Canary Islands (In Gran Canaria)... But I love the CBR Islands Theme.. Can't wait for going with my wife in august 25 :banana:

28722696766754131418bjb7.jpg

1393738143a514d6e1a7bta9.jpg

295269482343d58540a6bnr3.jpg

2296826430100438316xtjwwv2.jpg

2890818295dc3040e164brq3.jpg

1341929863b37a7dcdb8bzo5.jpg

I think it's a pity...Build these hotels so high and so close, break up the topic a little Caribbean. I hope you have more careful. Highest to plant trees or something. While watching who do not complete the POP Century Legendary Years ... That's unforgivable ... a ruin at Disneyworld and this is not Greece

hotzk1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter