• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ Character ICON Swap ~ COMPLETE!!

Sheila - everything looks great!!

Lisa - I will check in now and re-update on Monday...I have finally started cutting tonight! Yay! I knew these would go quick and I have 10 groups cut in about 1 1/2 hour's time! Woohoo! I plan to keep cutting for another hour or so. So, should have another 6-8 probably done tonight. Then, I think I should be able to finish the cuts tomorrow. Sunday I will start assembly and continue Monday. On Monday night I will give you the weekend's progress report and hopefully a mailing date for next week!! :thumbsup2

Another update (before Monday because I can't believe how quick these are going!) I am all cut and 10 groups are assembled. Taking a quick break to do laundry and dishes, then sitting down to do another bunch of groups! I may be done with these tonight (as far as assembly). Then, tomorrow I can embellish what needs a touch more and photograph and bag and tag! I should be postal Monday if all goes as planned!! Yay!! I knew they were going to go quick but never thought it would be this quick!!

ETA: Only 2 groups left, then some embellishing and bagging/tagging!!

Another update (before Monday because I can't believe how quick these are going!) I am all cut and 10 groups are assembled. Taking a quick break to do laundry and dishes, then sitting down to do another bunch of groups! I may be done with these tonight (as far as assembly). Then, tomorrow I can embellish what needs a touch more and photograph and bag and tag! I should be postal Monday if all goes as planned!! Yay!! I knew they were going to go quick but never thought it would be this quick!!

ETA: Only 2 groups left, then some embellishing and bagging/tagging!!

:woohoo: I know they do go quick! think I got my few groups done in under 1 1/2 hours

I still haven't started cutting yet, maybe tomorrow. I'm sure after I get everything cut the rest will go really quickly ;)

I still haven't started cutting yet, maybe tomorrow. I'm sure after I get everything cut the rest will go really quickly ;)

don't push yourself Cheryl, get to feeling better first, still plenty of time!

How are you doing Cheryl? Feeling better yet? These go quick...even the cutting so you are good! I can't believe how fast it was!

These do go amazingly quick.

I am done. Just need to bag and tag. Will get them postal tomorrow.

In the process of bagging and tagging / taking pictures to post...otherwise done!! Woohoo!! Will get these out tomorrow and post my pix!

Lisa - didn't make to the p.o. today...sat and chatted the afternoon away with my grandmother!! LOL So these will go tomorrow when I go for groceries!

No, just going home to visit and go to my niece's graduation party.

oh that's great! have a fun time with the family :goodvibes

Lisa - didn't make to the p.o. today...sat and chatted the afternoon away with my grandmother!! LOL So these will go tomorrow when I go for groceries!

nice way to spend your afternoon :) just let me know when its postal!

It was really nice! I just adore her! :cloud9:

I will let you know when it has left for sure...probably around noonish or so...depending on how quickly I get my butt in gear tomorrow morning!

For now...uploaded my pictures....

Clockwise starting with Mickey, Nemo, Snow White, Goofy, Pooh, Cinderella, Donald and Eeyore

swaps005.jpg

Clockwise starting at top left...Tinkerbell, Lilo, Queen of Hearts, Minnie, Chip & Dale, Piglet, Daisy, Belle, Pluto, Jasmine, Ariel

swaps004.jpg

Starting at top left corner going clockwise...Aurora, Peter Pan, Tigger, Tow Mater, Mike Wazowski and Woody

swaps001.jpg

That's all of them! Will be there in a few days!!

All your cuts are very cute Erin.
I am checking in. I have everything designed and the paper picked out so all I have to do is sit down and cut them. I am going to try to get them done tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter