• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ Character ICON Swap ~ COMPLETE!!

All your cuts are very cute Erin.
I am checking in. I have everything designed and the paper picked out so all I have to do is sit down and cut them. I am going to try to get them done tomorrow.

thanks for checking in LaWanna....they will go quick!

Erin, your pieces are really cute! great job!

All your cuts are very cute Erin.
I am checking in. I have everything designed and the paper picked out so all I have to do is sit down and cut them. I am going to try to get them done tomorrow.

Thank you! They were so easy to make...and fun!

Erin, those are cute!

Thanks Cassey! These were quick and will be cute additions to our pages!

thanks for checking in LaWanna....they will go quick!

Erin, your pieces are really cute! great job!

Thank you Lisa!! I feel like they are nicer in person...always use my not-as-good point and shoot camera because the memory card just fits in the computer to upload...it doesn't take great pix!

Thank you! They were so easy to make...and fun!

Thanks Cassey! These were quick and will be cute additions to our pages!

Thank you Lisa!! I feel like they are nicer in person...always use my not-as-good point and shoot camera because the memory card just fits in the computer to upload...it doesn't take great pix!

I know, my photos don't always turn out great either with the light in my room, love that memory cards are easy to post the photos....did you get to the PO yet?

I know, my photos don't always turn out great either with the light in my room, love that memory cards are easy to post the photos....did you get to the PO yet?

My DSLR camera takes great pix, but it's a pain to load the pictures with that huge card...so I just use this one for these little things to upload...well it looks terrible! LOL Oh well!! I am heading out to the p.o. now.

Thanks Sheila!!

Lisa---postal!! You should have them Thursday! They are in an envelope with plenty of room to spare...so that's the money I sent for return. If you can't fit them in an envelope, let me know and I'll send more money!

Thanks Sheila!!

Lisa---postal!! You should have them Thursday! They are in an envelope with plenty of room to spare...so that's the money I sent for return. If you can't fit them in an envelope, let me know and I'll send more money!

thanks will be on the look out! sure it will be enough$$

Everything posted looks great!!!!

Sorry I missed check-in. I'm still here! I've got 1 group finished at the moment and will get the others done shortly.

Everything posted looks great!!!!

Sorry I missed check-in. I'm still here! I've got 1 group finished at the moment and will get the others done shortly.

that's okay, thanks for checking in! are you guys doing okay with the bad weather? stay safe!

Annie, you stuff is here! so cute! thanks for the cute tags :)

that's okay, thanks for checking in! are you guys doing okay with the bad weather? stay safe!

We're fine. Tropical Storm Debby gave us a few days with heavy rains and winds, but the only damage in our area was some flooded roads.

As for this swap, I'm off today and I'm getting ready to head into my scrappy room and knock these groups out! It's going to be so nice to spend some time playing with paper. I haven't had a chance to do much of that lately!:goodvibes

We're fine. Tropical Storm Debby gave us a few days with heavy rains and winds, but the only damage in our area was some flooded roads.

As for this swap, I'm off today and I'm getting ready to head into my scrappy room and knock these groups out! It's going to be so nice to spend some time playing with paper. I haven't had a chance to do much of that lately!:goodvibes

great news you didn't have any major damage :goodvibes
enjoy playing with your paper today :)

Erin your stuff is here...so cute! thanks for the goodies :goodvibes

looks like you got a real address now, not just the RR...will update my address book!

Erin your stuff is here...so cute! thanks for the goodies :goodvibes

looks like you got a real address now, not just the RR...will update my address book!

Oh...lol yeah...they are switching us for the new 911 rule...fire and ambulance can't find RR addresses! LOL SOrry...forgot to post. The old will still work...I'm just trying to remember to use the new one...hard to teach an old dog new tricks and all you know!!

Thanks for the compliments and you are welcome!

Oh...lol yeah...they are switching us for the new 911 rule...fire and ambulance can't find RR addresses! LOL SOrry...forgot to post. The old will still work...I'm just trying to remember to use the new one...hard to teach an old dog new tricks and all you know!!

Thanks for the compliments and you are welcome!

that makes sense to change for 911.....LOL you're not an old dog, just a little pup :)

that makes sense to change for 911.....LOL you're not an old dog, just a little pup :)

Yeah...makes sense...I just don't remember! LOL If I can't remember, who will teach the kids? LOL Actually James reminds me what the new number is! We used to have to use the RR for mail and we had a seperate street address for ups/fedex. The RR was 206, the physical 406...now the new one is neither of those!! :confused3 LOL They really turned us around!! And.....you are so right...only as old as you feel right? So I keep going to Disney to feel young!! Having a child turn 16 last week was a big gut check though!! Ugh...I felt grey hair sprouting from my scalp!!!

Yeah...makes sense...I just don't remember! LOL If I can't remember, who will teach the kids? LOL Actually James reminds me what the new number is! We used to have to use the RR for mail and we had a seperate street address for ups/fedex. The RR was 206, the physical 406...now the new one is neither of those!! :confused3 LOL They really turned us around!! And.....you are so right...only as old as you feel right? So I keep going to Disney to feel young!! Having a child turn 16 last week was a big gut check though!! Ugh...I felt grey hair sprouting from my scalp!!!

that makes it tough to remember all those #s.....yup your right , some days I feel older than I am :rotfl: I started going grey at 24 thank goodness for hair color, I'm afraid to know how grey I really am now gulp 25 years later :laughing:

that makes it tough to remember all those #s.....yup your right , some days I feel older than I am :rotfl: I started going grey at 24 thank goodness for hair color, I'm afraid to know how grey I really am now gulp 25 years later :laughing:

LOL yep....I too am a bottle baby!!

Love all the pieces that have been posted :)

Here are mine
IMG_4137.jpg

Lisa I'm all packaged up & ready to go, I'll be postal on Monday morning :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter