Character swap - progress thread!! CLOSED & COMPLETE

The slideshows have been updated. I also added another slideshow with photos of the 2-inch letters forming the words. Some of those are really great!!!

Jayne, your package will be mailed today. I couldn't do it yesterday since I can't mail international packages from the self serve kiosk. I have to go in and see a real live person to do it!:goodvibes

And, thank you very much for all the hostess gifts. It's not expected, but I do really love all the goodies! Thank you all!!!!!:lovestruc

The slideshows have been updated. I also added another slideshow with photos of the 2-inch letters forming the words. Some of those are really great!!!

Jayne, your package will be mailed today. I couldn't do it yesterday since I can't mail international packages from the self serve kiosk. I have to go in and see a real live person to do it!:goodvibes

And, thank you very much for all the hostess gifts. It's not expected, but I do really love all the goodies! Thank you all!!!!!:lovestruc

Sorry for causing problems! :rolleyes1 yet another disadvantage to living over here! ha ha!

thanks for hostessing tho - cant wait to get them back! :thumbsup2

Thanks for taking pictures of the words put together. They are all really cool!

Received mine yesterday - everything looks great! This was a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting.

Hannelore

received mine today!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is so beautiful!! I am pretty sure I squealed like a toddler meeting Mickey when I opened my mailbox and saw the package. :yay:

Steph, thanks so much for hosting!

My box arrived today. Everything is wonderful! I really love how the word Villains turned out. Thanks so much for hosting this monster swap!!

Mine arrived today too!!! Everything is beautiful :) Thanks again for hostessing this huge swap :)

Erin--that Eeyore photo mat is amazing :)

I :love::love::love: everything! You ladies are awesome :)

Mine came today! I haven't opened it yet. Got a new puppy today and just adjusting to 110 lb bloodhound vs. 10 lb boxer who thinks bloodhound's tail is a chew toy!

Ooh I want mine! ha ha! I've got my mum watching for the postman everyday in the hope that international mail might actually be quicker than ususal!

Mine came yesterday too. The pieces are all even better in person than in pictures. Thanks for an awesome swap!

Mine arrived yesterday too...Everything is amazing...my DD wants the Fairy stuff and the Princess stuff for herself...I'd better put it away soon! :)

Thanks!

OK....now I'm stalking the mailman. Hope mine arrives today. For those who are missing my Ariel letter A's ----I should be ready to mail them on Monday. I'll get the addys from our hostess and will be mailing directly to you. Thanks for understanding Zhu Zhu's - 1 Ariel - 0 :lmao:

My package arrived yesterday. I LOVE :love: everything!! So many gorgeous pieces.

Thank you to DIT for being a super hostess! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter