Character swap - progress thread!! CLOSED & COMPLETE

Mine came yesterday. I haven't had a chance to really look at it yet, but from what I saw everything looks GREAT! Thanks againg to everyone!

OK....now I'm stalking the mailman. Hope mine arrives today. For those who are missing my Ariel letter A's ----I should be ready to mail them on Monday. I'll get the addys from our hostess and will be mailing directly to you. Thanks for understanding Zhu Zhu's - 1 Ariel - 0 :lmao:

I sent a pm the other day with their mailing addresses. Did you get it? If not, I'll send again!:goodvibes

:banana::banana::banana: My box arrived today!:banana::banana::banana:

I took a quick glance and everything looks wonderful. I am headed out to a bachelorette party and will study everything more closely tomorrow as I put it away.

Great swap everyone!:)

Mine came today!! I love it! I put all of the words out so I could see them. Great job, everyone!!

Recieved my package and everything is great!
Thanks to eveyone who played and a big thanks to our wonderful hostess!:flower3:

Still haven't gotten mine yet...one state away. :confused3 Checked the DC and it says it was processed through the sort facility. Hoping I get it today!!

My box arrived today. The stuff is great. Thanks to our hostess for doing this swap. I did not receive the addresses, could you please send them again? I should be mailing them on Monday or early next week. :goodvibes

My box arrived today. The stuff is great. Thanks to our hostess for doing this swap. I did not receive the addresses, could you please send them again? I should be mailing them on Monday or early next week. :goodvibes

I just sent the pm with the addresses again. Hopefully it shows up in your mailbox this time!:goodvibes

The last 3 boxes (mbfqueen, rlovew, and nemomom) were mailed today. Please let me know when you receive them.

JohnsonsLoveDisney and DisneyBarlans, did you receive yours?

Anne, I've submitted a request to the USPS to look into why it's not there yet. I'll let you know what they say when they get back with me.

Anne, I just checked your DC again and your package is moving again!!!!!:banana: It was in Atlanta yesterday so hopefully you'll have it Monday!!!!

I never heard back from the USPS, but maybe my contacting them helped get it rolling again. I wonder why it got stuck?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter