Cheap eats at Disney Springs???

Unless you're a really big eater, a standard Blaze pizza is big enough for two. We've even seen them put different toppings on the two halves for people who were sharing. Depending on toppings and crust choices, a pizza is around $9-12; standard drink is about $3.50. Nice outdoor seating, too.

My favorite is the ahi tuna bowl at the Yesake kiosk. The poutine place is good, too, I enjoy the curry one. The kids like Blaze pizza. Earl of Sandwich is a good choice, too.

My favorite yummy breakfast was the Sea Salt Caramel Sundae at Ghiardellis. My favorite lunch? The Sea Salt Caramel Sundae at Ghirardelli's. I had it for breakfast and lunch on the same day at Disney Springs recently. Pretty reasonably priced meal.

Breakfast has very limited options! We’ve eaten at Earl of Sandwich and Everglazed. We thought the best doughnuts were the plain ones.

Unless you're a really big eater, a standard Blaze pizza is big enough for two. We've even seen them put different toppings on the two halves for people who were sharing. Depending on toppings and crust choices, a pizza is around $9-12; standard drink is about $3.50. Nice outdoor seating, too.

I second this. One one of my last trips I did a build-your-own, and this will be my go-to from now on. Choose the sauce and then add any or all meats, toppings and/or cheeses. It made for a very filling and flavorful pizza.

In case some people don't know -- there are Blaze Pizza locations all over the U.S.

https://www.blazepizza.com/locations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter