Chinese Visas

FYI for those preparing to go through the VISA process for China. Lately, they seem to be requesting more detailed information than the confirmation ABD provides. They wanted exact dates and flight info especially for the flight from Hong Kong to Beijing since that is the first entrance into mainland China. The confirmation from DCL only has Day 3, Day 6 and so on next to the flight info. We had to contact ABD and they sent us a confirmation/invitation letter from Wild China, the group that handles the China ABD with detailed info on flights and hotels. The Vacationista I talked to mentioned they were starting to get more and more requests for this info. Hopefully, from now on ABD will just send the detailed confirmation/invitation.

CIBT was a pleasure to work with, made the process painless. Pricey but worth it for the ease.

FYI for those preparing to go through the VISA process for China. Lately, they seem to be requesting more detailed information than the confirmation ABD provides. They wanted exact dates and flight info especially for the flight from Hong Kong to Beijing since that is the first entrance into mainland China. The confirmation from DCL only has Day 3, Day 6 and so on next to the flight info. We had to contact ABD and they sent us a confirmation/invitation letter from Wild China, the group that handles the China ABD with detailed info on flights and hotels. The Vacationista I talked to mentioned they were starting to get more and more requests for this info. Hopefully, from now on ABD will just send the detailed confirmation/invitation.

CIBT was a pleasure to work with, made the process painless. Pricey but worth it for the ease.
It always seems to be an adventure when it comes to Visas for China! This is good information.

And I second that about CIBT! Totally worth it!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter