Christmas Dinner???

daystar

Mouseketeer
Hi,
This is my family first year to Walt Disney World so i'm not familar with the restaurants... Does anyone know where we could have a nice Christmas Dinner???I need to make my PS soon but i'm undecided where to eat on Christmas day...Looking for something traditional....We thought about the Crystal Palace but i heard the food wasn't that great...Any idea's????

Hi, - my DDs' favorite restaurant in the Magic Kingdom is Tony's - the Lady and the Tramp themed restaurant. We have eaten there probably 5 times over the last five years, and the food has always been delicious, service good, atmosphere great. It is a little bit more sophisticated, and their menu is upscale Italian.

Depending on whether you want a Disney or family dinner on Christmas, you might want to consider 1900 Park Fare - they have a character dinner - Cinderella's Gala Feast - with a buffet. The food there is excellent, and depending on your children, this could be the thrill of a lifetime. Look it up in the dining database - it will give a you a good description of the characters and food. We really enjoyed it!

:tongue: We eat at CP everytime we go. Just like CM at the CR, it's a must. We have had breakfast, lunch and dinner and all are excellent. I have never eaten at Liberty Tree Tavern but plan to our next trip. It is a character meal with "thanksgiving" type food so that would probably nice and "homey" for a Christmas meal. If you are looking for ambience, try Park Fare. It's at the GF and their decorations are the best! We went last time we were down at Christmas and they had a beautiful choir and band on the second floor balcony of the main building and the tree is as big as any you'll ever see! Have a great time!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter