Christmas Parade taping tickets still available

in from Cleveland through Friday only - I'm almost up to 10 posts so I can contact you directly!!

I didn't realize you needed a certain amount to private message! I tried to put my e-mail in earlier and it wouldn't let me.

Any way around this?

If ya still got em, Ill take whatever you have for Sat at 1130. Would like all 4, but will settle for 2.

devores,

I have 4, but I'm not 100% whether or not they're free yet (I'm like 99% sure they will be - still waiting for some friends to make up their minds) but I can let you know by tonight whether or not I have them.

I sincerely apologize for clogging up the board with my BS messages! I really want to be able to put my e-mail address and private message. I don't think I can even check private messages until I have 10 posts!

Thanks benny,

Ill be waiting to hear. If they are free, Ill take them off your hands. This will be a suprise for my wife. She has always wanted to goto the taping of the parade but we were never able to get tickets. You are helping us out allot.

Thanks again,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter