Christmas Parade taping tickets still available

Okay here's an update...

I apologize for not getting back to everyone right away, it's been a busy day. I'll let the people who get tickets know by tonight. As of right now all tickets are SOLD OUT. Stay tuned to this thread though - I may be able to get more tickets from a friend, but that's no guarantee (I haven't asked her yet, I didn't realize how in demand these tickets would be!)

Talk to you all tonight!

if any more come available please let me know, my wife botched reading the confirmation email and now we have a daughter who can't wait to go, me taking a day off work and no tickets :(

Hello, I was hoping you could help me (Please? :) )

My wife asked me to print these tickets while I was at work today and I found out that I could not. I have already taken the days off for us to attend and my three and half year old daughter (who just saw an hgtv special on Cinderella's castle and now can't wait for Thursday! :( ) is literally bouncing off the walls in anticipation.

She thought her conformation email got her the tickets but when I tried to print the tickets it said they were all booked. I am sure that there will be some cancellations or people who get tickets but then do not show up, is there anything that can be done? We were so looking forward to taking our daughter on her first visit to disney. I can't tell you how sad we have been today and I was hoping that maybe by some miracle we won't have to break this bad news to our daughter.

Enclosed is a picture of her (Trinity) in her Ariel costume :) (I can't seem to upload a picture...)

We need three tickets to the 9:30 Thursday taping.

bear with me just building up my post count so I can send PMs

lets see if i can get the pic in...

have to have 10 posts for that too lol

Hello, I was hoping you could help me (Please? )

My wife asked me to print these tickets while I was at work today and I found out that I could not. I have already taken the days off for us to attend and my three and half year old daughter (who just saw an hgtv special on Cinderella's castle and now can't wait for Thursday! ) is literally bouncing off the walls in anticipation.

She thought her conformation email got her the tickets but when I tried to print the tickets it said they were all booked. I am sure that there will be some cancellations or people who get tickets but then do not show up, is there anything that can be done? We were so looking forward to taking our daughter on her first visit to disney. I can't tell you how sad we have been today and I was hoping that maybe by some miracle we won't have to break this bad news to our daughter.

Enclosed is a picture of her (Trinity) in her Ariel costume (I can't seem to upload a picture...)

just making my count 10 so i can pm as well :)

here's a little more detail

My wife asked me to print these tickets while I was at work today and I found out that I could not. I have already taken the days off for us to attend and my three and half year old daughter (who just saw an hgtv special on Cinderella's castle and now can't wait for Thursday! ) is literally bouncing off the walls in anticipation.

Enclosed is a picture of her (Trinity) in her Ariel costume (I can't seem to upload a picture...)

i THINK i can post the picture now :)

12846_165712454382_686594382_2639939_2776897_n.jpg

and i THINK pms will work now...

Hi again Benny.

I wanted to again express my thanks for your very thoughtful and generous offer of 2 tickets to late Saturday morning!

This board is lucky to have you as a resource as there are so few people like you that are willing to go out of their way to help total strangers.

As these will be my final days with my daughter before I am deployed overseas (yes, I've been asked to leave before the Holidays), it is a wonderful gift to take with me the memory of sharing her delight in participating in some small way at the Parade.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!
warm<at)optonline.net
glo52birds<at>yahoo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter