Christmas Parade taping tickets still available

Okay, so I've been scouring the boards for an appropriate place to post this, so I'm going to post right here, and if an admin wants to move it.. please be my guest!

I am fortunate enough to have gotten a bunch of Disney Christmas Parade tickets that I do not plan on using. If you are interested, private message me with the date and time you are interested in as well as an e-mail I can send them to. They are in e-ticket format, pdfs, so as soon as I get your e-mail I will reply with the tickets. These tickets were free from Disney, so they are free from me as well!. (All times are in the morning).

The following are still available:

Thursday @ 9:30 (4) 11:30 (4)
Friday @ 7 (4)
Saturday @ 11:30 (4)

Not allowed to post my email, but we would love tickets specially for Friday!

Can anyone tell me how the original link come out? I'm asking for next year. I've been unsuccessful for so many years, that I want to see if I can get tickets when its this time next year. I just didn't know if the link are e-mailed, on disney sites, or how they get around.

Thanks!

I'm not quite sure how the word got out...I was calling Disney everyday for a week and they kept telling me that they weren't giving out tickets and then I read that they were already gone. I thought that being a passholder that we got first dibs...that's how it was in the past.

To clarify for those who have not done this before, this is NOT a performance given for you as an audience member. It is a taping. You may hear snippets of the same song over and over. The performer may stop and restart several times before finishing a song (just like Saturday's parade taping - stop and go). You may be "stuck" standing in the same area for hours. And for FRIDAY, you are expected to learn and perform the simple dance moves. It can be great fun but is also "work." They give you free admission in exchange for your active participation and cooperation.

"Step out of the audience and become part of the show! We are looking for enthusiastic people who are ready to be a part of our opening production number! Please keep in mind that anyone signing up for Friday December 4th at 7am will be part of our opening number. You will be asked to learn some simple dance moves that you will be performing during our production. Everyone will be going thru rehearsals starting at 7am and then we will begin shooting. Groups may be split into different sections to accommodate production needs. We must ask everyone for a full 4-hour commitment. Due to the way the opening number will be shot, we will not be able accommodate strollers in the Castle Hub Area.

Taping Details:

The production company will be shooting various performances on Main Street USA or at the Castle Hub for the show. We ask that you stay for the entire time (even during the occasional, brief production breaks). If for some reason you leave the area during the shift, we cannot guarantee or hold your place. We must ask everyone for a full 4-hour commitment. Each person age 3 or above must have a ticket.

Wardrobe Tips:

* Dress in casual, comfortable clothing.
* Wear bright colors - especially holiday colors. All are encouraged to wear holiday clothing and hats
* Children under 10 are encouraged to wear their favorite Disney character costumes
* Please no logos or advertising on clothing (unless it's Disney).

As always...production is subject to change or cancellation without any prior notice!

*Guest Talent and performances are subject to availability."

Thanks for the info....good stuff!

What happens if we need to step out for a break (ie. nap time, temper tantrum, etc) before our 4 hour committment is over? Are we asked to leave the park entirely?

You don't have to leave the park, they just can't gaurantee your spot when you return.

She is sooooo cute!!!

I'm kinda partial to her myself :) She is SUCH a Disney girl. She LOVES all the princesses (Cinderella is her fave,) and is already asking to go see the frog movie with the princess :) lol

(hopin' and prayin' for two more tix 4 thurs 9:30...) :) :hippie:

I'm kinda partial to her myself :) She is SUCH a Disney girl. She LOVES all the princesses (Cinderella is her fave,) and is already asking to go see the frog movie with the princess :) lol

(hopin' and prayin' for two more tix 4 thurs 9:30...) :) :hippie:

I'll look for her at the parade!!

Thanks to the kindness of others, we have our three tickets! We're going ta Disneyworld!! :) THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH :)

I wanted to update everyone on my Parade ticket inventory. I'm hesitating giving out Friday and Saturday tickets right now, I had promised some of them to some friends and I won't find out until tomorrow whether or not they're going to take them. I will let the people who asked for Friday and Saturday tickets know if they got them by tomorrow afternoon. I apologize for the short notice - just trying to spread some holiday love and things seem to have gotten disorganized.

Right now here is my inventory:

Thursday (tomorrow): sold out
Friday @ 11:30: possibly three (no guarantees)
Saturday @ 8:30: 1 left
@ 11:30: This one is in very high demand and I'll let those who requested it know by tomorrow afternoon. I'm pretty sure I will have at least 4.

As I said in my last update, I have a friend who may have some tickets, I'll find out about these by tomorrow as well (and hopefully about Thursday tickets by tonight!).

PM me with the date as your subject and don't forget to include your e-mail.

Again, I'll update tomorrow afternoon, if you don't hear from me by tomorrow night then chances are you aren't getting tickets. I apologize in advance and good luck. Happy Holidays!

I tried to PM Godzil1a to let him know I have one ticket for Thursday. I dont have enough posts. ( I am a lurker:rolleyes1)

Also I have 1 ticket for Friday at 11:30. My college son has a big final on Monday that he has to study for:confused3:confused3

I am unsure if i can receive pms or not

I tried to PM Godzil1a to let him know I have one ticket for Thursday. I dont have enough posts. ( I am a lurker:rolleyes1)

Also I have 1 ticket for Friday at 11:30. My college son has a big final on Monday that he has to study for:confused3:confused3

I am unsure if i can receive pms or not

I would love your tickets, Please

If anyone has an extra ticket for Saturday we would love it my daughter is disabled and we can not afford to buy an extra ticket! I have one for Friday to trade

Super super late update!

My friend came through with 4 tickets for 9:30 this morning and 4 for 11:30 this morning (Thursday).

She e-mailed me last night.. I'm so so sorry this is so late minute (literally)! PM me ASAP!

Update:

I have 1 left for 11:30 and 4 for 9:30.. anybody live in the area that could use them?

Super super late update!

My friend came through with 4 tickets for 9:30 this morning and 4 for 11:30 this morning (Thursday).

She e-mailed me last night.. I'm so so sorry this is so late minute (literally)! PM me ASAP!

Update:

I have 1 left for 11:30 and 4 for 9:30.. anybody live in the area that could use them?

Where can I meet you. 'm here.

Super super late update!

Update:

I need 4 and I'm here now - we would so love them! My email is drkkyu@hotmail.com!
Happypooh

Thank you Benny, the magic pixie dust, Psheeder and everyone here! We made it! It was awesome! We got to see Yanni & some stellar international talent singing christmas carols in multiple languages, it was awesome. Then we had an awesome day at the park. Thank you again SO much everyone :)

13370_1146701197894_1538465272_30332034_5882428_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter