Circle Journal COMPLETE

Ohana has Believen's journal- she only got it a week or so ago. Other than that I think so.

Rebecca

:eek: I don't wanna be the last one to finish!!!! Actually, now that I've got the Character Swap finished, this is my next project. I'm going to either work on them tomorrow night at crop night (if my manager doesn't have some other project for me to do) or this weekend. :thumbsup2

It did arrive today.

Thank you all for putting those really neat recipes in the book for my family.

I'll work on Believen's on Tuesday or Thursday. Will have it in the mail on Friday. Promise :flower3:

My book is home and such a beautiful book it is!
I feel Ive gotten to know you all a little better through your Disney side!
It was so worth the wait. Thank you all for being a part of a wonderful keepsake!:grouphug::flower3::grouphug:

I will be mailing Mazda's and Rebecca's cj's today. I was going to mail them yesterday, but just as I was leaving my house with the boxes, I realized that I had forgotten to put Mazda's pages in Rebecca's cj!:headache: Since I was also headed to an appointment after the post office, I didn't have time to fix things so I did it last night and now they are ready with everything in them!!:goodvibes

That makes me happy:goodvibes:lovestruc I'll update OP to show you journal free:thumbsup2

My package arrived yesterday. I haven't had a chance to open it but it is here.

Rebecca

According to my reckoning, unless I've missed something:rolleyes1 all books are home except for mine, O'Hana's and Believens, and they are on the way:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter