Circle Journal COMPLETE

Thanks Stephanie

I'm goping to be away for a few days but MIL is picking up mail most days, so the porch will be opne for bigger mail. But just inc ase (if you've not mailed yet) you might want to hold them for a couple of days (my colour swap mailed on Friday arrived Wednesday!!!!:eek:)

I've already got pics and stuff for Rebecca;s so I'll try to turn it right round back to you - I've got another week and a bit off work when we get back so I'll sort it out :thumbsup2 then we'll be nearly done!

I missed the post office today! Ann and Rita your cj's were so fun to work on. They are complete and I will post when I mail at the first of next week!

I have it along with Believen's- I am trying to get them finished- sorry.

Rebecca

No problem. Take your time. It just seems like an awfully long time ago that we started this journey.
I know it's in good hands Everyone has been so great and everyone's work has been so fun to see. So much talent here, as always.

Chocolate is O'Hana's. I've done the pages for Rebecca's CJ and sent them back to DIT so I'm now DONE.

I think the last few pages are nearing completion along the line so hopefully by the end of this month we'll be all wrapped up:goodvibes

I have both of the circle journals complete- well some things are drying on one of them- but the work is done. I plan on mailing Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) and I have a few other things to mail then as well.

Rebecca

I mailed out the last 2 I had to finish today to Noemi. They included hers and believen so I am just waiting on mine to come back to me and I know it is in progress.

Rebecca

According to my calculations, DIT has two and believin has two, and all the rest are home or on the way:goodvibes

Got mine back, and believen's. Going to work on hers in the coming week, then it will make its way home!
Mine is scrumptious looking. I love all the chocolate pages you all made.
I enjoyed this CJ. Hope to do another one soon!

Oh, I forgot about the holiday!:headache: I find it uually adds 2 days! hope it comes Monday:thumbsup2

Ann and Rita-your cj's are on the way to you! Sorry about the delay. I enjoyed working on them!

So everyone's is home (or nearly) except Mine and Rebecca's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter