Cirque du Soleil

shayna

Earning My Ears
Are there any discounts anywhere for this show? Also, would love to hear your comments on this. Is it worth the $70.00?

Currently, there is an AP Holder discount of $20 per adult ticket (no discount for children). This runs through 9/30 and is good for the shows on Monday, Thursday and Friday at 6 & 9pm and the 3 & 6pm show on Sunday. The dates 6/10-6/23 and 8/5-8/11 are excluded. You can only purchase these tickets 7 days or less in advance. Discounted tickets are limited. The number to book the show is 407-939-7604.

We went to see the show with the discount June 1st. I was astounded. I would have gladly paid the full price to see that show!!

I just purchased tickets for cirque on the phone with the Ap discount and they were for at approx 20 days from now so I don't think the 7 day or less time period is being enforced. the discount brings the adult ticket to $49.?? with tax

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter