CLOSED - Points for Rent: 122 points usable at any resort. $19-20 ppt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmerold4

Earning My Ears
Hello!

My wife and I have been experienced renters for many years and have 122 points remaining available for rent to be used at any Disney resort. We can rent 0-7 months out at $19 ppt and 7-11 months out at AKV (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/animal-kingdom-villas-kidani/) at $20 ppt. (Any reservation request for less than 40 points is $20 per point.) We have many excellent references we will provide upon request, including this one: "I've rented a bunch through Disboards, and you've been one of the best I've dealt with." Our communication will continue beyond purchase; we will advise about parks, help you reserve dining plans, transfer, advise on trip insurance, etc, along the way.

If you are interested, feel free to send a PM

I will need the following to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
Number of Adults:
Number of Children (0-17):

Once we have found a place, we will send you a contract to review and sign. Full payment is required through Venmo when you receive the DVC confirmation email, a screenshot of the booking through DVC, and a finalized contract.

Please remember don't post your identifiable information as a reply to this message; when you are ready, you may post this information using a PM. Here is additional information https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Thanks for looking!

Mike and Erin

Last edited:
Hello, I am looking for a 2 bedroom at AKL Jambo House. I believe you can book there also? 8/20-8/24 standard view for 4 adults. Thanks! Sandy

Hi @Schmerold4 , I am looking for Beach Club Villa Studio for the week of Jun 15 - 21.
We are a party of 4, 2 adults 2 kids, ages 4 (at time of check in), and 7.
My youngest will be celebrating his birthday.

Is there any availability? First time renter.

Good evening and Merry Christmas!
Welcome first time renters! Disney is such a great place to celebrate a birthday! Unfortunately there are no studios available for the dates you have selected...if you are willing to expand your search to either different dates or other resorts I should be able to find you something. Just let me know...

Hello!
points remaining available for rent to be used

Hello,

First time renter here!

We have our family looking for within the first two weeks of May 2024 for 6 nights. At Disney Aulani

We are looking at the standard room with 2 queen beds, garden view
2 adults
2 children age 2 and 10 months at age of travel

Please let me know if there is this availability!

Hello,

First time renter here!

We have our family looking for within the first two weeks of May 2024 for 6 nights. At Disney Aulani

We are looking at the standard room with 2 queen beds, garden view
2 adults
2 children age 2 and 10 months at age of travel

Please let me know if there is this availability!
Hi Calliegirl17,
It looks like the only options you have between 5/1/24 and 5/19/24 are a 1 bedroom villa poolside gardens view 5/1/24-5/7/24 or 1 bedroom villa ocean view anytime between 5/1/24-5/12/24. Let me know if you would like to proceed with a draft contract.

Hi Calliegirl17,
It looks like the only options you have between 5/1/24 and 5/19/24 are a 1 bedroom villa poolside gardens view 5/1/24-5/7/24 or 1 bedroom villa ocean view anytime between 5/1/24-5/12/24. Let me know if you would like to proceed with a draft contract.
Thank you for the information! Is there anything for a 2 bedroom villa. 5 or 6 nights? The 2nd week of may? We may look into inviting grandparents to make the 2 bedroom villa worth it.

Thank you for the information! Is there anything for a 2 bedroom villa. 5 or 6 nights? The 2nd week of may? We may look into inviting grandparents to make the 2 bedroom villa worth it.
Good morning; the 1 bedrooms hold 5 guests and an infant up to 3 years of age, so it is possible to include your grandparents if desired. I also checked the 2 bedrooms and they are also available.

Hello,

We are looking for two 2/bedrooms at Animal Kingdom for the Dates December 7th-13th, 2024. Are you point still good in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter