Coffee maker swap at POP

WDW1st-timers

<font color=deeppink>In Love with MetallicA<br><fo
Okay everyone...here are the rules of the coffee maker swap.... The rules still might need some fine tuning again... but overall these are the basic ones that we will go with.

#1. Swapper (that is you) PM's Dates with name on ressies and ressie # and contact phone # (preferablly cell phone)to organizer (that is me and whoever else wants to help me on this task.)

#2. Organizer makes a list of available dates with no gap of more than 2 weeks (the longest that Pop "says" they will hold a package) So everyone....we need your help on this one. We need to find fellow DIS'er right away for the swap.

#3. Swapper agrees that he/she will be responsible ( no fires please :) ) and

a) clean pot before leaving for next swapper - there will prob. be a little bottle of dish soap placed in the box for cleaning purposes. Please make sure the soap and all the coffee maker parts and papers are back in the box when finished with. Please try and not damage the box as we need this to keep everything in and keep the swap going.

b) Leave for the next swapper...each swapper must contact the swapper BEFORE and AFTER them on the list by PM to make arrangements as to how the exchange will take place....sometimes there will be overlap and the exchange can take place in person.

c) contact Organizer by PM to them know that the pot has been cleaned and left for the next swapper

d) Swapper agrees that since no $ is changing hands and that this is a free-o,
if something happens to the coffepot it is not the responsibility of the Organizer to replace it...the swap would then end and all subsequent future swappers would be notified.

e) As a nice thank you for using the coffee maker it would be nice to leave a few extra coffee filters along with the maker for those who might of forgot to pack some. (Please remember to pack your own filters and coffee and a coffee CUP. Don't assume that they will be some in the box.)

#4. Organizer will PM all swappers the name, ressie # and contact # of the person before and after

#5. If the Swap is coming to a close, the agreed upon (by Organizer) last swapper, would take the coffepot home or dispose of the coffepot, so as not to inconvenience POP.

Oh forgot number one rule.......... the DIS BOARDS are NOT to be held liable for any part of this.

COFFEE POT #1

SEPTEMBER
Jakesmom1 - 9/3 to 9/8
marinapj - 9/11 to 9/19
SeattleRedBear - 9/19 to 9/27
Disneyfreak7 - 9/27 to 10/4

OCTOBER
teresajoy- 10/4 to 10/10
sn00k1969 -10/10 to 10/24
Simba22 - 10/25 to 11/1

NOVEMBER

WDW1st-timers - 11/29 to 12/12

DECEMBER
[/SIZE]

Hi

I am interested and willing to help!!!
I will be at Pop 8/22-8/29....willing to help organize and leave coffee (Starbucks!!!:cool1: ) with the coffeemaker!!!!

Dustball

Hi

I am interested and willing to help!!!
I will be at Pop 8/22-8/29....willing to help organize and leave coffee (Starbucks!!!:cool1: ) with the coffeemaker!!!!

Dustball

COOL thanks for helping!!!!!

I'm willing to help too! We'll be there 9/22 to 9/29. I already emailed you this AM. Thank you!! :coffee:

still waiting on the mods to get back to me on this. But if anyone wants to donate their coffee maker let me know for I can figure out all the rules and stuff. Thanks everyone!

hi i think i already emailed you . I will be at pop nov3-12 please pm or email me with details about what you would like me to do.

Thanks
candee

I'm interested in the coffee pot swump..going 8/12~8/24....let me know if you need any help organizing...Please put me on the list

Okay everyone...I just PM'ed more mods again about this since I haven't heard nothing back. I hate to start this and find out that this thread needs to be shut down. Sorry for the delay on this matter.

Okay everyone...I just PM'ed more mods again about this since I haven't heard nothing back. I hate to start this and find out that this thread needs to be shut down. Sorry for the delay on this matter.

it's okay! i'm just glad someone is taking care of it. thanks so much!

Okay everyone....I got the okay back:thumbsup2 and I just have to fine tune a few rules that a fellow DIS'er helped me with ( thank you:hug: ) and then I will try and get it all up and going by late Saturday night. You never know...it might even be up earlier.
Sorry for the wait everyone....but like I said....things should be up and going by tomorrow night.:thumbsup2

Do we know yet if anyone is arriving when I leave? Which is the 5th? I am off today to go buy one!

Hmmm, We've stayed at Pop when we wanted to stick another vacation in and I thought they had a coffee maker in the room. However, I could be mistaken. Anyway, when we stayed there we brought our toaster and used it with no problem at all. Just a bit of info.

I thought my mom always gets one from the housekeeping or they had them in the room. Either way when ever my mom goes she has her coffee at Pop. You may want to check on this.

Do we know yet if anyone is arriving when I leave? Which is the 5th? I am off today to go buy one!

trying to find Mrach goer's still .... I posted over on the resort board with a link to here....hopefully we will find some soon.

To everyone else....if we want this to take off and work we need your help on passing the word on.

Last I heard there were no coffee makers at POP and that you had to go down to "everything POP" to get something to drink. No coffee pots were in the rooms.

I stayed at Pop in January; there are no coffee makers in the rooms. As soon as the coffee pot is available, I'd try posting on other boards also. I wouldn't think that you would have a problem with getting people involved with this one (Disney coffee is bad ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter