Coffee maker swap at POP

I'll be at Pop 5/6 to 5/11. I was planning on just getting my caffine from Frozen coke as the coffee in the food court is not drinkable but a coffee pot would be nice.

The rules are up....PLEASE email me at metallicawindsor@yahoo.com as I need your real names, ressie's number, phone number (cell phone). Please do NOT post that info on the boards here. It will all be kept with me on a master file.

Here's how the list stands of now. Please EMAIL me with the changes and things that are needed. metallicawindsor@yahoo.com

MARCH
DisneyBride'03-she will be starting the whole DPCM (Dis POP COFFEE MAKER). :hug: :hug: Thank you for wanting to donate a coffee maker to us fellow DIS'ers. She will be there the beginning of March so we NEED swappers right away for March.

APRIL
Kies99April 25th to May 2nd Also still need your other info that is listed in the rules please

MAY
lovesdumbo May 6th to May 11th-Still need your other info that is listed in the rules please
HAMMER-TIME- May 23rd to May 24th (SWAP on the 25th) sorry I could only give you 2 days of use since twinkie PM'ed me first with her dates. Let me know if you still want to use it during these days. Also still need your other info that is listed in the rules please

twinkie- May 25th to June 3rd-Still need your other info that is listed in the rules please

AUGUST
angAugust 12th to August 22nd-Sorry I could only give you till the 22nd and not the 24th since there is an overlap. Let me know if this is a problem. Also need your other info.
DustballAugust 22nd to August 29th-Thank you for your HUGE help on the rules.:thumbsup2

SEPTEMBER
WDW1st-timers-September 9th to September 16th (this is me)
Bop28- September 22nd to September 29th-

NOVEMBER
candeeapril-November 3rd to November 12th-Still need your other info that is listed in the rules please

Hi, can you post what the size (ie: how many cups) the coffee maker is? Thanks!

I'll be there May 14-May 18th. I'd love to be included. I will email you my information.
Thanks so much.

Hi, can you post what the size (ie: how many cups) the coffee maker is? Thanks!

Not sure.... DisneyBride'03 was going to pick one up today. As soon as I hear from her I will let you know.

I'll be at Pop 5/6 to 5/11. I was planning on just getting my caffine from Frozen coke as the coffee in the food court is not drinkable but a coffee pot would be nice.

Sorry your dates are taken except for one day the 11th if you want it? Sorry again...I forgot to add PUNKIN to the list ...she was the very first post.

Hello Just an FYI

I am the Lead of the POP Decorations box Swap and It has been going strong for over a year and no major problems as of yet.

HOWEVER, the POP will hold a box in their storage for NO LONGER than 2 weeks. YOu need to fill these gaps OR they will either dump the package or it goes to Lost & Found and then it's honestly gone! haha!

MAKE SURE you put a return address label of whoever is in charge ALL OVER the box, and they may send it back to whoevers name is there instead of just dumping.

Something like:
If not claimed within the proper period, PLEASE send to: XXX

NEXT Tape the box up ALL over, NOT shut, just tape it up to make it sturdier, after just a couple of exchanges AND being in the POP luggage room a box takes a beating...sooo you may need bubble wrap for the pot.

Finally On the top of the box somewhere, TAPE a PLASTIC PAGE PROTECTOR (like one you put in binders) and keep blank paper in there. THAT way the TOP PAPER will ALWAYS read for who the box is next intended for:
FIRST NAME
LAST NAME
RESERVATION #
CELL #

Hope This helps!

WALMART had 12Cup Coffemakers in White for 3$ last week!

Oh and if you have any other questions feel free to PM me!

has anyone checked to see if there is a message board for poppers going in march?:confused3
I'll try to check to see if I can find one and post the link there.:goodvibes

This is how the list stands now. Please help everyone find people for March. This is very important.

here again is my email addy... metallicawindsor@yahoo.com please send all info there.

MARCH
DisneyBride'03-she will be starting the whole DPCM (Dis POP COFFEE MAKER). :hug: :hug: Thank you for wanting to donate a coffee maker to us fellow DIS'ers. She will be there the beginning of March so we NEED swappers right away for March.

APRIL
sasmmbApril 21st to April 24th
Kies99April 25th to May 2nd Also still need your other info that is listed in the rules please

MAY
punkin413May 6th to May 10th-
marimorr1May 14th to May 18th
HAMMER-TIME- May 23rd to May 24th (SWAP on the 25th) sorry I could only give you 2 days of use since twinkie PM'ed me first with her dates. Let me know if you still want to use it during these days. Also still need your other info that is listed in the rules please

twinkie- May 25th to June 3rd-Still need your other info that is listed in the rules please

AUGUST
angAugust 12th to August 22nd
DustballAugust 22nd to August 29th-Thank you for your HUGE help on the rules.:thumbsup2

SEPTEMBER
WDW1st-timers-September 9th to September 16th (this is me)
Bop28- September 22nd to September 29th-

NOVEMBER
candeeapril-November 3rd to November 12th-Still need your other info that is listed in the rules please

we will be there march 17 thru march 25, we usually lug one backand forth,we would love to use it if its available

Hello Just an FYI

I am the Lead of the POP Decorations box Swap and It has been going strong for over a year and no major problems as of yet.

HOWEVER, the POP will hold a box in their storage for NO LONGER than 2 weeks. YOu need to fill these gaps OR they will either dump the package or it goes to Lost & Found and then it's honestly gone! haha!

MAKE SURE you put a return address label of whoever is in charge ALL OVER the box, and they may send it back to whoevers name is there instead of just dumping.

Something like:
If not claimed within the proper period, PLEASE send to: XXX

NEXT Tape the box up ALL over, NOT shut, just tape it up to make it sturdier, after just a couple of exchanges AND being in the POP luggage room a box takes a beating...sooo you may need bubble wrap for the pot.

Finally On the top of the box somewhere, TAPE a PLASTIC PAGE PROTECTOR (like one you put in binders) and keep blank paper in there. THAT way the TOP PAPER will ALWAYS read for who the box is next intended for:
FIRST NAME
LAST NAME
RESERVATION #
CELL #

Hope This helps!

Juat wanted to say thanks.....this helps out alot . I think that basically put all my fears aside since I wasn't sure what I was going to do as in POP yet. Again thank you.

This is how the list stands now. Please help everyone find people for March. This is very important.

i just posted something on the march 2007 thread in the "doing the happy dance" board. hope this helps recruit some march people!

Hey, I don't drink coffee, but I will be at Pop March 10 - 17 and would be willing to pick up and hold the coffee pot for you and send it on to the next person. Let me know if that will help.

WOW!! THis has taken off...what a great job you have done organizing!!!!

Ok....there was a great deal on a 10 cup Mr Coffee...box too big tho :(

So I bought a 4 cup Mr Coffee at Target with a package of 200ct coffee filters (will fit:) )

I had downloaded alot of that letterhead offered from Disney Parks...I am going to use that to cover the box with!

I will be in touch with "OUR" organizer!!! YEAH coffee!!!!!!!!1

Hi

I am interested and willing to help!!!
I will be at Pop 8/22-8/29....willing to help organize and leave coffee (Starbucks!!!:cool1: ) with the coffeemaker!!!!

Dustball
Hey I noticed you will be having starbucks coffee :teeth: We will be there the same time as you guys. If for some reason you look out your door and see a strange lady holding an empty coffee cup you know who it will be..:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry your dates are taken except for one day the 11th if you want it? Sorry again...I forgot to add PUNKIN to the list ...she was the very first post.
No thanks!

punkin-Happy Anniversary! Have a great first on site trip!:cool1: Maybe I'll see you at Pop!

Frozen Coke will work for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter