Coffee maker swap at POP

Hey I noticed you will be having starbucks coffee :teeth: We will be there the same time as you guys. If for some reason you look out your door and see a strange lady holding an empty coffee cup you know who it will be..:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You must stop by for a cup....look for the crazy blonde with out of control 4 YO son picking up:
1)Coffee Pot Swap
2)Window Decorating Box
3Fridge Swap
4)Pal Mickey Swap
5)and last but not least, grocery order from Garden Grocer!

Pop Luggage is going to LOVE :rotfl: ME

Stephanie

Seriously, Look for our window...we have 2 rooms and have requested 50's 4th floor, lake view!!!

You must stop by for a cup....look for the crazy blonde with out of control 4 YO son picking up:
1)Coffee Pot Swap
2)Window Decorating Box
3Fridge Swap
4)Pal Mickey Swap

Stephanie

Seriously, Look for our window...we have 2 rooms and have requested 50's 4th floor, lake view!!!

Well you should spot me too in a heart beat. We will have 2 rooms too!! My friend and I are taking all the kids down 14,10,10,4,2..... So as you are chasing your 4yo I will be chasing my 4 & 2 yo...:rotfl2: I am currently requesting the 60's but am gonna change over to the 50's.. Hopefully we will be in the same building..

Hey, I don't drink coffee, but I will be at Pop March 10 - 17 and would be willing to pick up and hold the coffee pot for you and send it on to the next person. Let me know if that will help.

Thanks also....I will see if I need you once I try and get caught up...I have about 10 emails that need my attention to the coffee swap.

WOW!! THis has taken off...what a great job you have done organizing!!!!

Ok....there was a great deal on a 10 cup Mr Coffee...box too big tho :(

So I bought a 4 cup Mr Coffee at Target with a package of 200ct coffee filters (will fit:) )

I had downloaded alot of that letterhead offered from Disney Parks...I am going to use that to cover the box with!

I will be in touch with "OUR" organizer!!! YEAH coffee!!!!!!!!1

Again a HUGE THANK YOU from all of us DIS'ers who are going to use your coffee pot. :thumbsup2 I see there is an addiction here. I take it that people don't care for the POP's coffee.:rolleyes1 Maybe Disney will get the hint and put coffee pots in our rooms.

we will be there march 17 thru march 25, we usually lug one backand forth,we would love to use it if its available

We have a WINNER..... We were waiting on someone else to book also in March. With you signing up this helps out so much now. I will add you in a bit.

1)Coffee Pot Swap
2)Window Decorating Box
3Fridge Swap
4)Pal Mickey Swap

Stephanie

Hey, have a ??? where is the pal mickey swap...I can't find it:confused: ...could you help me?
ang Thanks

No thanks!

punkin-Happy Anniversary! Have a great first on site trip!:cool1: Maybe I'll see you at Pop!

Frozen Coke will work for me!

thanks! i really would offer to give you my dates, but since frozen coke seems to be okay for your caffeine fix, i'll leave it alone! i MUST have my coffee! thanks again!

i posted the thread on a bunch of other threads. can't even remember which ones but anything I saw that said pop or march/april. it's already getting off to a pretty good start for just posting a few days ago. Thanks again for your hard work. too lazy to do it myself.:guilty:

Sure why not I'll bring some good coffee!!Let me know who I p.m etc Thanks

That would be me.... email me at metallicawindsor@yahoo.com I need your real name, reservation number, dates and cell phone or home phone. Cell phone would be better. I'll add you to the list. If you go to page one of this thread you will see the list that gets updated everyday.:thumbsup2

I did buy a package of 200 coffee filters...that should last awhile!! Unless some of you have a really bad caffeine problem!!! LOL :)

Hoping someone is on board around the 5th of March!! I saw the 17th...that's good!!

I will try to include in a ziploc bag...stirrers...or plastic spoons to get us going....sugar/cream packets I might be able to get from the food court!

**It's a Mr Coffee 4 cup ** Target actually had a super deal for a 10 cup maker for only $3 more...except way too big of a box for my suitcase!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter