coffeemakers at CR?

jasmine206

Mouseketeer
Hi all -

does anyone know if it's possible to get a coffeemaker in your room at CR (not concierge)? We'll be at the North Garden Wing for SOG and we're used to having coffee available in the room. Do we have any hope? :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks!

I can't help you with the answer, but I am interested in the answer myself! I thought I had read/heard somewhere that the CR will put a 4-cup pot in your room if you request it, but you have to pay for the individual bags of coffee. I could be totally wrong, though, so don't take me at my word:)

Yeah. I have heard that at some of the resorts you can request a coffeemaker. You may have to pay extra and I am not sure which resorts they are.

Last year I requested a coffee maker for our room and it was sent up after we checked in. I had to call housekeeping from our room when we were in the room. I called as soon as I got in the room and the coffee pot was brought to the room with in 30 minutes. They would have left it in the room if we weren't there. I usually find it works better if I call housekeeping myself once in the room.

We had one last month, called the front desk for it...We had to call housekeeping to request additional coffee when we needed it. No charge for coffee-maker or coffee.

Thanks everyone -

now I feel better! I was starting to panic about not having 24 hr access to coffee....;)

Thanks again!

The coffeemaker in the room is more convenient, but don't forget the Contemporary has a 24 hr. food cafe. We stayed in the North Garden Wing last November and were the closest to this entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter