COMPLETE: Magic Kingdom Swap POSTAL

Here is my other one for Group K Lands.
DSC_0812.jpg

Enjoy!

I should be postal in a day or 2. Yeah!:banana:! got them done before we left!!:dance3:

Hi all...checking in. I've finished 2 groups and am half done my last group.

I do want to share this crazy title piece that I've made for group J. I hope the fact that I only put "Disney's Electrical Parade" is ok! I couldn't figure out how to fit "Main Street" without pulling my hair out. :-)rotfl2:)

DSCN9514.jpg

The white letters don't look it, but they are glittered (martha's sugercube glitter)

I am still working on ideas for the element to go with it...but need to take a break from looking at it for a few days! Those glittered letters were the death of me. :headache:

I do want to share this crazy title piece that I've made for group J. I hope the fact that I only put "Disney's Electrical Parade" is ok! I couldn't figure out how to fit "Main Street" without pulling my hair out. :-)rotfl2:)

DSCN9514.jpg

The white letters don't look it, but they are glittered (martha's sugercube glitter)

I am still working on ideas for the element to go with it...but need to take a break from looking at it for a few days! Those glittered letters were the death of me. :headache:

really cute Vicki!

I just got done with glitter and flock for my cricut cuts...what a mess :lmao:

DSCN9514.jpg

oh that is perfect - I don't a page with that needs much more
I would be happy with something simple with it - maybe journeling box,photo mat or tag (just 2 not all three) but they don't need much extra on them

oh that is perfect - I don't a page with that needs much more
I would be happy with something simple with it - maybe journeling box,photo mat or tag (just 2 not all three) but they don't need much extra on them

hmmm thanks for the ideas Reddy, I def agree about a simple piece to go with it. (I was going to do a Pete's Dragon paper piecing with glitter involved but haven't been able to attempt it but) I like the idea of a tag/journal box....perhaps with a line of those rhinestones as embellishments.

you have me thinking!

Finally getting around to posting my pictures...since it's a sleepy lazy day with the laptop, Lifetime movies and tea...

Disclosure: I tried to go with non-traditional titles for a change of pace...hope everyone is ok with what I've done!

Tomorrowland group - Stitch's Great Escape "Trouble" and paper piecing

mkletterswaps014.jpg

Adventureland group - Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial "Oh Captain, My Captain" and tag

mkletterswaps013.jpg

Fantasyland group - Prince Charming's Regal Carousel "Goin' 'Round" and tag

mkletterswaps012.jpg

Shows group - Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It "Move It Shake It Celebrate It Street Party" and shapes

mkletterswaps003.jpg

Castle Forefront Group - Partners "Hand In Hand" and quote

mkletterswaps002.jpg

Liberty Square group - Liberty Square Riverboat "Liberty Belle" and mat and shapes

mkletterswaps001.jpg

That's all!! Hope they are ok! Susan - do you still need me to wait to mail? If not, I'd like to get them off to you next week some time. They are all bagged, tagged and in the envelope! (Was thinking maybe Wednesday to send?)

:worship: great work Erin....not in any of your groups, but LOVE them!

I finally got these mailed today, give it an extra day or 2 since i mailed at the college

Lisa
For the ovals around the mickey I just the same size oval 4 times as an 1/4 inch think then just stacked them on top of each other askew. Hope that makes sense.

Erin I love your Liberty Belle group I'm in that one yeah!!!:banana:

Lisa
For the ovals around the mickey I just the same size oval 4 times as an 1/4 inch think then just stacked them on top of each other askew. Hope that makes sense.

Erin I love your Liberty Belle group I'm in that one yeah!!!:banana:

yes it does...thanks!

Here is my last group

Group I Fairytale Garden

IMG_4926.jpg

The title has stickles in the corners. These look much better in person.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter