Contemporary Question

jaguar9748

DIS Veteran
For those of you who have stayed in the Tower, where are the laundry facilities? Thanks!

hi: we haven't stayed at the contemporary for several years. the laundry used to be to the left of the rear doors from the main lobby. you had to go out the doors and head left for about 50 feet or so. the laundry room was rather small and not fun to hang around while waiting. i used to bring a book and sit outside.

When we were in the NGW in May there were several people in the Laundry room form the Tower building. They said the laundry in the 2 wings were the only laundry rooms. My sister was told the same thing by the front desk when she asked about dryers that would work (most of the ones in the NGW were not working correctly if at all).

We stayed in the tower and I hauled a suitcase of clothes over to the south garden wing to wash. It wasn't too bad and I hung out by the pool with my family while the cycles ran. It does take two cycles ($4) in the dryer to get the clothes dry. I have found that in every hotel I have ever stayed in. Once at a Holiday Inn in Charlottesville, VA, I ran the stupid thing 3 times and my clothes were still sodden.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter