"Correccted" 2010 Point Charts now available on the Member site

WebmasterDoc

DIS Veteran
I just took a peek at the Member website and the 2010 charts are again up. Hopefully these are the corrected charts. So far Ive only glanced at OKW and it appears to be the same as what was posted a couple of days ago.

It might be wise to go and take a look at the revised charts - hopefully, these won't be taken down again before I submit this.

LOL, I just opened them all and copied them just in case! No Grand Californian this time. I just glanced at one of the AKV weekly totals I'd be looking at earlier and it is the same as the first 2010 chart. 2 points higher than 2009.

Really? I just looked and didn't see VGC? :confused3 Maybe my computer hasn't "refreshed" with the website yet. (Sorry I'm not a techie!) No biggie though, I have every reason to believe that it hasn't changed.

Got my email and it says to look in the News section of the website for information on the 2010 points changes. But, nothing like that on the website! At least for now....

Found it. They added to what was there before.

Disney Vacation Club adjusts 2010 Vacation Points charts

To help address a growing Member interest in weekend stays and to better manage inventory of available rooms at Disney Vacation Club Resorts, Disney Vacation Club has adjusted 2010 Vacation Points charts, primarily reducing Vacation Point requirements for most Friday and Saturday nights.

In addition to better reflecting the changes in Members' vacationing patterns, the adjusted charts make accommodations more affordable during many popular Walt Disney World® events, such as Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and ESPN The Weekend.

To make this change possible, Vacation Point requirements for most instances of Sunday-Thursday stays are now higher. However, a full week's stay will essentially cost the same amount of Vacation Points as before.

To view the adjusted Vacation Points charts, click on the "View Vacation Points Charts" link in the "Plan My Vacation" section of this Web site (located on the right side of the page).

Did any of you REALLY expect the charts would be any different than the ones posted 2 days ago?

Adjusted charts...I guess I'll have to adjust too.

growing member interest my butt.

Did any of you REALLY expect the charts would be any different than the ones posted 2 days ago?

I didn't think Disney would have the cheek to mess with the BLT chart. I don't own there and have no intention of doing so. But for many that have just purchased, thats not good. I think it is totally wrong what they have done with BLT.

My unsigned BLT add-on contracts, sitting here on my desk, will be heading for the trash bin shortly......:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter