Costa Rica packing questions - first ABD

I think that a large part of the issue is that with QS and the DxDP, there was nothing designating a “kid credit” or an ”adult credit” up until now, as they were pooled. It’s the sudden designation and subsequent splitting of these previously functionally equal credits that has people upset. I would be upset too if I had planned for a certain path for my vacation, based on credits previously being equivalent with regards to those two categories, and had found out that it had suddenly changed. It wasn’t a loophole, it was something that was tacitly allowed by Disney up until January 1st. Servers would actively encourage children to order from the adult menu on the deluxe plan because the credits were pooled. I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect people not to feel like the rug has been pulled out from under them when this is something that Disney’s own staff have promoted as a feature of the plan for years.
you should bring sneakers and sandals with strap. they will not let you wear flip flops. your feet get wet so you dont want to wear your sneakers
Thanks!! Now to look for a sandal for DH or just bring our water shoes. Only concern was it won’t dry!
They have a gift shop by the rafting where you can buy water shoes - quality was good enough but in hindsight we should have brought our own. For ziplining regular sneakers is fine... there is an option to rent a go pro if you want a nice video of the ride down. My kids had to go down tandem style with 2 other kids (similar age) and we split the cost.
Sounds awesome! My son is just 5 so I’m sure if he is able to go, he will need to go tandem with someone. My fingers are crossed he will be able to and he will want to!

We had tennis shoes and water proof keens. I was glad we had the keens. Footing is not great in some places and I was glad to have solid shoes for rafting. You would want them or tennis shoes for zip lining.

Thanks!! Now to look for a sandal for DH or just bring our water shoes. Only concern was it won’t dry!

Sounds awesome! My son is just 5 so I’m sure if he is able to go, he will need to go tandem with someone. My fingers are crossed he will be able to and he will want to!
A tip from our trip . . .We had a single mom who went ahead of her daughter before the daughter was supposed to go tandem. And then the daughter freaked out and wouldn't go. There was no way for the mom to get back. She had to finish the zip and the daughter had to spend the day with the guide. So send the kid first.

A tip from our trip . . .We had a single mom who went ahead of her daughter before the daughter was supposed to go tandem. And then the daughter freaked out and wouldn't go. There was no way for the mom to get back. She had to finish the zip and the daughter had to spend the day with the guide. So send the kid first.
Thanks for the tip! It’ll be me my husband and son. We’ll have to make sure one of us goes before and one after in case he backs out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!