Costco question

We booked our trip for next summer with early booking and return discount but I forgot about the Costco deal. We are Costco members--I just forgot about that--rats!

Do you think I can call and have them apply that special too? I just received my reservation packet in the mail this week.

It is worth a try. They will probably move it to a Costco reservation so they get credit.

We had a reservation made as a non-Costco reservation, then before final payment was due we found out about the Costco gift card option. I called ABD and they cheerfully made our reservation a Costco version and we expect to receive the gift card when we return. Note this was changed before final payment was made.

Thank you disboards!!! It worked. I called and all they needed was my Costco number and now we are getting our gift card after our trip next summer. So we were able to get early booking, return visiter discount and the Costco deal. :cool1:

Thanks to everyone who posts!!!:love:

Oh wow, I didn't know about this!

I have to ask how it works when the trip is booked as two friends linked to the same reservation. My friend booked the trip first, and I later tacked myself onto her reservation directly through ABD.

Do I call ABD and mention the Costco promotion and give them my member ID number? I wonder if having the reservation set up the way I have it affects this. It's worth calling since my final payment is due in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter