Cozumel dolphin question

FIREMICKEY55

FIREMICKEY
Hi,
We are looking to do a Dolphin experience on Cozumel and are looking for any input you have to help us decide which location to use. We want to interact/swim with them and have them pull/push each of us both Dolphin Discovery and Dolphinaris offer this type of experience. Please give us your stories

:welcome: to the Disboards FireMickey55 :cheer2: :disrocks:

I went to Dolphinaris & did the swim...awesome! Once in a lifetime experience for sure! IMHO!

A 2nd vote for Dolphinaris! We did it last January, and our dds (7 & 10) LOVED it!
I have swam with dolphins in the Bahamas, the Florida Keys, and in Cozumel, and Dolphinaris was far and away the best experience I've had.
Just a side note:
DON'T wear jewelry to the facility, they will make you remove it and store it in one of their lockers (I did NOT know about this, and didn't feel comfortable locking my diamond engagement ring in their locker).
Also, they tried to tell us that we could not bring our own cameras down by the dolphins...when I complained back onboard, the DCL CM told me that I should have been allowed to bring the camera down at my own risk.
Have a great cruise!

Another happy Dolphinaris customer!

I've been to both in Cozumel - Dolphinaris and Dolphin Discovery. Dolphinaris wins hands down! It is smaller, closer to the ship, and less chaotic than Dolphin Discovery. Just a better overall experience in my opinion.

We did Dolphinaris after reading reviews and had a wonderful time.

Our dolphin trainer was fun and answered all our questions (including giving us a dolphin anatomy lesson after we discovered our dolphin was expecting.)

Where we were had a small storage area (not sure if it was the same for all the pools).

The only negative I have to say is that the cost of the photos / DVD is expensive. My friend and I were there with our respective DDs and we said we were a family and split one CD/DVD between us which made it worth it for us.

I don't have any comparison, but a :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 from us for Dolphinaris.

-Kay

Thanks for the info. Just how much was the cd/DVD?
Also does anyone have any thoughts on making the reservation direct with Dolphinarus, we have 6 adults and the total savings is over 300.00 ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter