Cricut Cuts Swap Active - Complete!!

It is a fun place! We did there, the Philly zoo and the chilrdrens museum that weekend. One of my favorite trips. :)

we did those a couple of times too, thanks for bringing happy memories to me :goodvibes

Cute stuff!!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that we get our goodies by Friday, because I am scrapping all day Saturday and Sunday. A mother's day gift :goodvibes

Holly, your pieces look great! I especially love Elmo! I think I'm in that group. I hope so because I have photos I can use with that!

Thanks for being an angel, you are the best!!!:flower3:

Not in this swap, but that Elmo makes me wish my kids were still small.

UPDATE ON ERIN:

She has been without internet these last few days. The repair man is at her house now and she hopes it will be back on soon.

Thank you Anne!

Who knew Elmo would be such a hit?! I thought I was the only Elmo fan!!!
And truth be told when I offered to angel and I looked at the group and it was S I selfishly said to myself...I've got Elmo pics to scrap and he is on the Sesame Street cart- going with Elmo!
Glad it worked out for everyone!!

:)

I can NOT wait to get this swap back!

Thank you Anne!

Who knew Elmo would be such a hit?! I thought I was the only Elmo fan!!!
And truth be told when I offered to angel and I looked at the group and it was S I selfishly said to myself...I've got Elmo pics to scrap and he is on the Sesame Street cart- going with Elmo!
Glad it worked out for everyone!!

:)

I can NOT wait to get this swap back!

I'm not in that group, I don't have any Elmo pics and I *still* want one. He's so cute!

Thanks for updating everyone Annie!!

I'm back up and running now. Here's what...Holly's angel pieces came yesterday. Sheila's DC states that the package was delivered yesterday. But, it was not here with the other stuff. So, I am not sure what that means? I already put a note out in the mailbox for the maillady tomorrow to come to the door so I can ask her about it. Sorry for the further delay. I'll let everyone know as I know.

Thanks for updating everyone Annie!!

I'm back up and running now. Here's what...Holly's angel pieces came yesterday. Sheila's DC states that the package was delivered yesterday. But, it was not here with the other stuff. So, I am not sure what that means? I already put a note out in the mailbox for the maillady tomorrow to come to the door so I can ask her about it. Sorry for the further delay. I'll let everyone know as I know.

Yikes!!! :scared1: Please keep me updated and let me know if I should start re-cutting these piece.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter