Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s this good news that Scott spoke of? This is the same news we had, just with an expiration date
The good news is that spots are being reallocated from theme park day guest bucket to AP bucket for July and August.

The bad news is that Disney has decided the only options for APs now are going to be take a 30 day bonus or cancel your pass. Some people were hoping for AP freezes or other bonuses.

The good news is that spots are being reallocated from theme park day guest bucket to AP bucket for July and August.

The bad news is that Disney has decided the only options for APs now are going to be take a 30 day bonus or cancel your pass. Some people were hoping for AP freezes or other bonuses.

I just don’t understand why its all or nothing. Like, I don’t want the extra month, or the 4 months of an extension. Why is it so difficult to just give a 4 month refund?

I just don’t understand why its all or nothing. Like, I don’t want the extra month, or the 4 months of an extension. Why is it so difficult to just give a 4 month refund?
Agreed. My 30 day "bonus" is really nothing because it would be for July 2021 and my pass is blocked out for July. They overcomplicated initially and now they can't compensate for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter