CRV is not just dirt anymore!

tvwalsh

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
**************** now has pictures of the beginning of an actual structure at the CRV construction site! Could we be able to see the actual shape of the building soon? :banana:

Don't have pics but I did see for myself yesterday. They are starting to build the pillars from the foundation. Can't tell what shape exactly yet but soon you will I'm sure.

**************** now has pictures of the beginning of an actual structure at the CRV construction site! Could we be able to see the actual shape of the building soon? :banana:

Take a deep breath and relax. They still haven't announced that it will be CRV yet.:rolleyes:

It is just a matter of time before we see that "C" shaped building come to life... I subscribe to the school of thought that it will be mixed... part CR and part DVC.

What is interesting to remember is that although Disney has not announced it to be a DVC....they have also not denied it.

It would be a bad real estate decision for them to open up sales at AKV and maybe even in DL with this rumor hanging out there that Contemp. will have a DVC.

What is interesting to remember is that although Disney has not announced it to be a DVC....they have also not denied it.

It would be a bad real estate decision for them to open up sales at AKV and maybe even in DL with this rumor hanging out there that Contemp. will have a DVC.

I don't think it would be bad at all for them to have these three properties selling at the same time.
First, if someone is primarily wanting to travel to DL, any Florida properties will have little bearing on them. The West Coast is still a very untapped market for DVC.
AKV and the rumored CRV combined would probably be around the same size as SSR with its 800+ units. I just don't see too much of a sales issue there.

I don't think it would be bad at all for them to have these three properties selling at the same time.
First, if someone is primarily wanting to travel to DL, any Florida properties will have little bearing on them. The West Coast is still a very untapped market for DVC.
AKV and the rumored CRV combined would probably be around the same size as SSR with its 800+ units. I just don't see too much of a sales issue there.

I was saying that if CRV was not going to happen, it would be a better decision if Disney had just come out and say that so that it put those rumors to rest. Otherwise there are going to be people that will hold out and not buy AKV or DL because the possibility of a CRV.

I was saying that if CRV was not going to happen, it would be a better decision if Disney had just come out and say that so that it put those rumors to rest. Otherwise there are going to be people that will hold out and not buy AKV or DL because the possibility of a CRV.

Oh gotcha. And I totally agree with you on that.

Anyone have a link to where the pictures are? I'd like to take a look. ;)

Here's someone's personal CR page. If it doesn't work, I'll remove the link. If it does work, there are recent photos and even video from the construction site.

Regards

The link worked for me. Enjoy!

On another note, I always forget how close the CR is to Tomorrowland. Seriously, a WEDway expansion and connection to the TTA would not be out of the question from the new tower regardless of whether it is CRV or not.

Regards

Last week on the monorail we were sitting up front and when we passed the constructin site I asked what it was. I didn't act like I had any idea. the pilot said ..'gonna be a Disney Vacation Club resort. Will be the only one on the monorail'. I said wow and then changed the conversation. he sounded pretty confident....

Last week on the monorail we were sitting up front and when we passed the constructin site I asked what it was. I didn't act like I had any idea. the pilot said ..'gonna be a Disney Vacation Club resort. Will be the only one on the monorail'. I said wow and then changed the conversation. he sounded pretty confident....

that is the problem - everyone at WDW is sure it will be a CRV - except for the management...

Still hoping!!!

It helps that the building is going up and sure does look like the one Tink10 found what a year ago?

that say if this is a DVC resort - then going up slow works wonders for me. I might actually be able to afford it when announced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter