D23 Expo September 9-11, 2022 Superthread **Updates in Posts 2 & 3**

Is anyone able to see what their actual position is in the queue? All I see is the green man walking across my screen and it gives no context!

Thanks for that. For some reason the my screen is white text on a white background, so I found it when I highlighted it!

got my preferred seating for my 1st expo! so excited. I had different devices running and one of them just went right in. The last device I was waiting for a number ahead and it totally skipped it when all my other devices had numbers. I liked how the had a different queque from general 3 day and preferred seating. When it was combined with destination d23 last time it was annoying. I think preferred seating sold out at 12:08 pm. That was the time I got in on my second device.

3 day general is still available at the moment.

Yeah, I didn't get my Preferred ticket. I was on an hour beforehand in the waiting room on three different computers, and got numbers greater than 1500 on all of them, and by the time I got in, they were gone. Frustrating because I tried multiple years for Sorcerer as well. Guess there's no more fair way to do this, but still disappointed.

Yeah, I had to stay with my grandma with dementia and she was having issues at time I tried to get in, The odd thing is that the first device I joined was at 3800 when the queue opened and the one that was earlier as 1800 so that seemed odd.

Oh well, I guess I just get to queue at 2 am instead of 6 am.

I ended up in the wrong queue and when I switched over to preferred, it was all gone. Better luck next time...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 12.22.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 12.22.24 PM.png
    263 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
It was kind of confusing... I think I was in the wrong queue also. I'd poked around earlier and thought those were just info pages. When I clicked on 'buy tickets' it didnt give me a choice. :confused3

Yeah, I didn't get my Preferred ticket. I was on an hour beforehand in the waiting room on three different computers, and got numbers greater than 1500 on all of them, and by the time I got in, they were gone. Frustrating because I tried multiple years for Sorcerer as well. Guess there's no more fair way to do this, but still disappointed.

As a reminder about the Queue It system for everyone:

It does not matter what time you enter the waiting room. Everyone is assigned a random place in the queue once it opens. You could enter the waiting room five minutes before and get a lower place in line than someone who has been in the waiting room since it opened.

Also I haven't checked this time since it's running so smooth (unlike TOD, reopening tickets, and Magic Key sales 😂), but in the past I have opened new queues well after the queue opened and gotten lower positions with those than queues I had had since it opened (so it was still placing people randomly ahead of people already in the queue). So it's not always a fair system sadly.

Also got my gold discounted 3day yesterday during the presale so I'm just watching this as a spectator today.

I got my preferred ticket. Actually, my daughter got it for me. She had 718 in front of her in the queue when she joined and I had over 3K. A couple of friends got in the queue right after her and when it came to get tickets they were sold out, so I think we were among the last.... just my thought.

@AquaDame, I was with you - it was confusing to me which link and where to click on the tickets for the waiting room. My daughter got it right away.

LOL, same. Happy for those who were able to get the Preferred ones.
There was no way I was going to spend that much on these so y'all had no competition from me lol.
I am suprised by how fast stuff is selling out. Some of the merch is getting sold out also lol

I tried it out yesterday to make sure I knew how everything worked. That's how I knew about the different queues. There were two distinct ticket purchase images on the main D23.com page. Glad I saw that yesterday. We got preferred, but there were 2 of us trying (different accounts) each with 3-4 browsers.

I noticed that Chrome on my iPhone didn't show the countdown. I can't remember if it was like that yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter