Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

Must be why they are doing the same dances, but to different music. Is it 2 hours?

Only the bottom 6 scoring couples will dance tonight

Also:

"During Tuesday night's results show, there will be a five-minute live vote after all of the eligible couples perform. It will only be available in eastern and central time zones and will be strictly done online at:

https://DWTSLiveVote.com

The elimination will then be based on results of the live vote, previous votes and the judges’ scores.

When voting online, make sure to already be logged in or sign up to an ABC account ahead of time. For those who are having trouble with an existing ABC account, you may have to validate your email address via a confirmation email. Click Sign In to get started."

I don't see why West Coasters can't vote too, since it's all online. You won't be seeing the show live yet. But, we will keep you informed during the show as to when the Vote is coming. Then you can vote for the couple you want to stay, in real time. :surfweb:

Last edited:

According to Wiki, these are the 6 lowest scores:

Evanna & Keo: 18 (7, 5, 6) Foxtrot
Danelle & Artem: 18 (6, 6, 6) Foxtrot
John & Emma: 18 (7, 5, 6) Foxtrot
Nancy & Val 18 (6, 6, 6) Quickstep
Nikki & Gleb 17 (6, 5, 6) Salsa
Joe & Jenna 14 (5, 4, 5) Quickstep

According to Wiki, these are the 6 lowest scores:

Whoops! Those scores were only the leaderboard last nite. I forgot to factor in the viewer votes, which we don't know yet.

Safe this week:
Demarcus & Lindsay
Tinashe & Brandon
Joe & Jenna
Juan Pablo & Cheryl
Bobby & Sharna
Milo & Witney
Evanna & Keo

Last edited:

In Jeopardy & dancing again tonight for a final vote:
Nancy & Val
Nikki & Gleb
John & Emma
Alexis & Alan
Danielle & Artem
Mary Lou & Sasha

The cast of DWTS Juniors has been officially announced:

Miles Brown: Actor, Blackish, Age 13
Ariana Greenblatt: Actor, Avengers: Infinity War, Age 10
Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson: Reality star, Age 12
Akash Vukoti: Youngest boy to compete at the Scripts Spelling bee Contest, Age 9
Sky Brown: Pro Skateboarder, Age 10
Mandla Morris: Stevie Wonder's son, Age 13
Sophia Pippen: Daughter of NBA basketball player, Scottie Pippen, Age 9
Hudson West: Actor, General Hospital, Age 10
Mackenzie Ziegler, Pop singer, Age 14
Tripp Palin: Sarah Palin's grandson. Age 9
Addison Osta Smith: MasterChef Junior winner, Age 13
Jason Maybaum: Actor, Raven's Home, Age 10

DWTS Juniors premieres Sunday, Oct 7, 8pm ET.

The cast of DWTS Juniors has been officially announced:

Miles Brown: Actor, Blackish, Age 13
Ariana Greenblatt: Actor, Avengers: Infinity War, Age 10
Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson: Reality star, Age 12
Akash Vukoti: Youngest boy to compete at the Scripts Spelling bee Contest, Age 9
Sky Brown: Pro Skateboarder, Age 10
Mandla Morris: Stevie Wonder's son, Age 13
Sophia Pippen: Daughter of NBA basketball player, Scottie Pippen, Age 9
Hudson West: Actor, General Hospital, Age 10
Mackenzie Ziegler, Pop singer, Age 14
Tripp Palin: Sarah Palin's grandson. Age 9
Addison Osta Smith: MasterChef Junior winner, Age 13
Jason Maybaum: Actor, Raven's Home, Age 10

DWTS Juniors premieres Sunday, Oct 7, 8pm ET.

Interesting that they list MacKenzie Ziegler as a pop singer but fail to mention her time on the first several seasons of Dance Mom’s. MacKenzie is the younger sister of Maddie Ziegler...

Interesting that they list MacKenzie Ziegler as a pop singer but fail to mention her time on the first several seasons of Dance Mom’s. MacKenzie is the younger sister of Maddie Ziegler...

Mackenzie mentioned her sister does something too. But, I don't know who she is either.

So both of them have a lot of dancing experience?

My DD saw that and asked how she could be a “star” And one of the pros - Elliana, is also a dance mom’s girl

Mackenzie mentioned her sister does something too. But, I don't know who she is either.

They were competitive dancers featured on Dance Mom’s on lifetime. Both girls have danced and competed since they were pretty young and they are both great dancers

So what's the deal? I just watched Its a Wonderful Life with dd14 since the school is doing it for the play this year and she wanted to research. Its bad enough that I don't like the movie but I missed the first 1.5 of DWTS.

How are we voting?

They were competitive dancers featured on Dance Mom’s on lifetime. Both girls have danced and competed since they were pretty young and they are both great dancers

:headache: :sad2:

I think the producers cast one star each season (on the adult DWTS) who is a ringer. So that person they know can dance, and they won't have a season of 12 people just hobbling around - possibly badly for 12 weeks. Then people can tune in and watch at least one person that's good to watch. For the Adults, it seems like Tinashe is the ringer this year. And perhaps Mackenzie is it for Juniors.

So what's the deal? I just watched Its a Wonderful Life with dd14 since the school is doing it for the play this year and she wanted to research. Its bad enough that I don't like the movie but I missed the first 1.5 of DWTS.

How are we voting?

The 6 couples with the lowest combined votes so far are doing a new dance with the same dance style & notes from the judges last night. Then probably around 9:50-ish we vote o,line for our favorite at:

When voting online, make sure to already be logged in or sign up to an ABC account ahead of time. For those who are having trouble with an existing ABC account, you may have to validate your email address via a confirmation email. Click Sign In to get started.

The couples you get to vote for are:

Nancy & Val
Nikki & Gleb
John & Emma
Alexis & Alan
Danielle & Artem
Mary Lou & Sasha

Then the judges votes & our vote is added on to each couple and Tom & Erin announce the lowest score - who goes home. :(

Lots & lots.. both started dance at the Abby Lee Dance Studios as preschoolers and have done high level dance competitions all across the US.
Both were featured dancers on Dance Mom’s along with their Mom Melissa.

Maddie attained a fair bit of ‘fame’ in a series of Sia videos - the song Chandelier is probably her best known video performance.

Vote online NOW! You get 5 minutes to vote.

The couples you get to vote for are:
Nancy & Val
Nikki & Gleb
John & Emma
Alexis & Alan
Danielle & Artem
Mary Lou & Sasha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter