Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

I think this is the first DWTS that has gone after Thanksgiving. They usually end it right before, so people can be home for the holiday.

I wonder if anyone got to eat anything? Or did they all worry about gaining weight for the semi-finals? :scratchin

What’s with the fake tears from Ariana when Julianne was interviewing them just now. That was some bad reality tv acting. The thing is her dance was great. She didn’t need to go there.

Xochitl - Waltz

*wiping tears from my eyes*

Her extensions. Her connection with V-V-Val. Her artistry,

10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t believe she’s only 18.

I knew you'd be happy with Val tonight.

What’s with the fake tears from Ariana when Julianne was interviewing them just now. That was some bad reality tv acting. The thing is her dance was great. She didn’t need to go there.

She's trying to be humble.

Charity - Quickstep

More fringe. More connection. Artem danced his butt off keeping up with her. 10.

Alyson - Waltz

She was so relaxed and easy. Beautiful. Like she was simply enjoying her last dance.

My score: 9

GOING TO THE SEMI-FINALS:

Alyson & Sasha
Jason & Daniella
Charity & Artem
Xochitl & Val
Ariana & Pasha

GOING HOME:

NO ONE!!!!
o_O
All 5 couples are going to the Finals.

I didn’t see that coming. Wonder how the elimination will work during the finale. Eliminate 3 right off the bat after the first dance?

Ariana - Foxtrot

The tension between them was awesome! Kind of like a Paso/Tango Foxtrot. Loved, loved, loved the lighthearted skipping in the middle.

10!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter