Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

Disco balls are actually "in" this year as Christmas decorations. I love it! 🥰 I found big 6" ones at an Under Five store. But, the silver disco balls were all gone already. These are gold. :(

View attachment 812460

Still on the hunt for a cute little disco ball. No luck. I saw this instead:

1000006201.jpg

That would be a big NO for me. :crazy2: I think that light would make me puke into the toilet. 😵‍💫

Well heck. If had had known the first part of the show was going to be a recap I would have taken my after-dinner walk. I thought there would be a big opening number.

Well heck. If had had known the first part of the show was going to be a recap I would have taken my after-dinner walk. I thought there would be a big opening number.

Me too. I thought they were going to do the first number and put all the filler in the middle.

Alyson did fantastic! 🥳 Those fringy pants really helped her, too.

Five finalists & only 3 judges. I wonder which 2 judges will do 2 finalists?

I bet it will be Carrie Ann & Bruno.

Five finalists & only 3 judges. I wonder which 2 judges will do 2 finalists?

I bet it will be Carrie Ann & Bruno.
Most likely. I follow Derek on Instagram he’s always dashing back to LA last minute from his tour. His time is more limited.

Peta & Maks never competed against each other in the finals? Even though they weren't married back then?

What about Jenna & Val?

That wasn't Ariana's best dance. She made a few mistakes. And I don't like her skirt. She looks like she's wearing a bunch of Pringles potato chips around her hips.

That wasn't Ariana's best dance. She made a few mistakes. And I don't like her skirt. She looks like she's wearing a bunch of Pringles potato chips around her hips.
Lol about the skirt and yes definitely not 10 worthy. what the heck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter