Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

Question: “What does this mirror ball trophy mean to you?”
Answer: “Why is there so much confetti”

And that’s why I wanted Jason to win.

I think she just couldn't see to talk. She was clearly overwhelmed at winning.

I think she just couldn't see to talk. She was clearly overwhelmed at winning.
Agreed. It was crazy, and they were also rushing because their time was up (which happens nearly every week). I can't really fault her for that.

I would have liked to have seen Jenna's face when Val won.

Oh my
img_0164-png.815857

I guess that makes up for the sucking on lemons expression she usually has.

Nope. She was truly the best one there this season.
She was definitely the best dancer but came in that way. There was zero growth. And we all know Disney/abc stacks the deck with who they want to win each season. Apparently there was even a GMA promo that ran yesterday with her as the winner.

Nope. She was truly the best one there this season.

I agree. If anything, they were trying to get Charity to win as she could be used to cross-promote "The Bachelor/ette" shows in the same way they were going to have Ginger Zee win during her season so she could cross-promote ABC weather.

Interesting how both women screwed up during their last dances & it became obvious they shouldn't win.

She was definitely the best dancer but came in that way. There was zero growth. And we all know Disney/abc stacks the deck with who they want to win each season. Apparently there was even a GMA promo that ran yesterday with her as the winner.

It's likely the producers also knew after the run through, as there was that big lighted sign with Xochitl & Val's names that came down after they won. I doubt there was 5 signs made up for each of the finalist couples.

Watched this morning and FF through a lot of it. :rotfl:

I would’ve been happy with either a Jason or Xochitl win.

I felt like Charity doing a cheer routine was kind of a cop out. We obviously know she can cheer. My daughter cheered for 8 years so I’ve been to my share of competitions. The Stunts were great the rest was just meh and too slow for me.

I liked Jason’s freestyle the best and then Xochitl’s.

My favorite part of the show was Alfonso and Julianne with some of the past winners.

Julianne’s dress kind of bugged me as well. Lol

I don’t watch Vanderpump so I don’t know her background. Is she a singer/actor?

Christy Brinkley played Roxie on Broadway. The only singing she's done is with Billy Joel. That particular show has been running so long now, the bar is set very, very low on who stars in it now. They take anyone who has any type of fame who can fill the seats.

Oh my gosh, poor Hayley. So young and so healthy, how on earth did this happen? Hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter