Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

Kind of a side note but Sharna announced her engagement to Brian Austin Green with a very sweet video on Instagram yesterday. Hope it works our for her. My spidey senses are giving me a weird vibe about that guy.

Kind of a side note but Sharna announced her engagement to Brian Austin Green with a very sweet video on Instagram yesterday. Hope it works our for her. My spidey senses are giving me a weird vibe about that guy.

Yep, me too. :crazy2: I wonder if he's part of the reason why Sharna wasn't asked back? He may be influencing in a way that will turn out to not be good for her career in the long run? 🤷‍♀️

Yep, me too. :crazy2: I wonder if he's part of the reason why Sharna wasn't asked back? He may be influencing in a way that will turn out to not be good for her career in the long run? 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s 100% why she wasn’t asked back. He acted like a diva and wouldn’t give the producers the content they needed and then he and Sharna said oh well eliminate us. He is going to cost her jobs.

Sooo good news Tuesday may be a very good go with the cast all showing if the strike has indeed ended

Sooo good news Tuesday may be a very good go with the cast all showing if the strike has indeed ended

The Writer's Strike has (tentatively) ended, pending all the writers voting on it. :woohoo:

But, the SAG strike is still ongoing. So, don't expect to see any of the SAG stars talking about previous or current SAG projects they've done, especially in their packages about their lives. Barry Williams will be known as an actor, but they can't mention his as "Greg Brady" or that he was on "The Brady Bunch."

Matt is back in!

Also songs/dances for tomorrow, plus it looks like we may have an elimination too!

• Supermodel Tyson Beckford and pro Jenna Johnson will perform a cha cha to “Never Too Much” by Luther Vandross.
  • Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a cha cha to “Peanut Butter Jelly” by Galantis.
  • TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a salsa to “Never Gonna Not Dance Again” by P!nk.
  • Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform a cha cha to “Rock Your Body” by Justin Timberlake.
  • Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a tango to “Only Girl (In The World)” by Rihanna.
  • Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a tango to “Love Myself” (Riddler Remix) by Hailee Steinfeld.
  • GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a cha cha to “I Feel Like Dancing” by Jason Mraz.
  • NFL All-Star Adrian Peterson and pro Britt Stewart will perform a salsa to “Yeah!” by Usher featuring Lil Jon & Ludacris.
  • Singer and social media star Lele Pons and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a tango to “El tango de Roxanne” from Moulin Rouge.
  • Oscar®-winning actress Mira Sorvino and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a cha cha to “Kiss” by Prince & The Revolution.
  • Actress Jamie Lynn Spears and pro Alan Bersten will perform a tango to “Don’t Call Me Up” (Zac Samuel Remix) by Mabel.
  • Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky and pro Emma Slater will perform a jive to “I Ain’t Worried” by OneRepublic.
  • Comedian and actor Matt Walsh and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a cha cha to “Poison” by Bell Biv DeVoe.
  • “The Brady Bunch” actor Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a foxtrot to “It’s A Sunshine Day” by The Brady Bunch.

• “The Brady Bunch” actor Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a foxtrot to “It’s A Sunshine Day” by The Brady Bunch.
Interesting that this wouldn't been seen a promoting Barry's past work on the Brady Bunch. But if the deals on the table end the strike then I guess it doesn't much matter anymore.

Interesting that this wouldn't been seen a promoting Barry's past work on the Brady Bunch. But if the deals on the table end the strike then I guess it doesn't much matter anymore.

I thought the exact same thing. Maybe they just can't name the show he was on? They can skirt around it somehow by not naming what he was on?

BTW, the deal's on the table to end the WGA writer's strike. No word on the SAG actors' strike yet, which is the strike that says Barry isn't supposed to talk about or promote past & current SAG work.

Although, maybe the show has been hoping for a last second negotiation which would clear him to dance the song? :confused3 Maybe they have a last minute replacement of the song if there's still no deal?

SAG members in the video games industry just authorized a strike now. They are also worried about AI taking over their jobs.

Last edited:
Matt is back in!

Also songs/dances for tomorrow, plus it looks like we may have an elimination too!

• Supermodel Tyson Beckford and pro Jenna Johnson will perform a cha cha to “Never Too Much” by Luther Vandross.
  • Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a cha cha to “Peanut Butter Jelly” by Galantis.
  • TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a salsa to “Never Gonna Not Dance Again” by P!nk.
  • Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform a cha cha to “Rock Your Body” by Justin Timberlake.
  • Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a tango to “Only Girl (In The World)” by Rihanna.
  • Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a tango to “Love Myself” (Riddler Remix) by Hailee Steinfeld.
  • GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a cha cha to “I Feel Like Dancing” by Jason Mraz.
  • NFL All-Star Adrian Peterson and pro Britt Stewart will perform a salsa to “Yeah!” by Usher featuring Lil Jon & Ludacris.
  • Singer and social media star Lele Pons and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a tango to “El tango de Roxanne” from Moulin Rouge.
  • Oscar®-winning actress Mira Sorvino and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a cha cha to “Kiss” by Prince & The Revolution.
  • Actress Jamie Lynn Spears and pro Alan Bersten will perform a tango to “Don’t Call Me Up” (Zac Samuel Remix) by Mabel.
  • Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky and pro Emma Slater will perform a jive to “I Ain’t Worried” by OneRepublic.
  • Comedian and actor Matt Walsh and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a cha cha to “Poison” by Bell Biv DeVoe.

They've upped their song list to a lot more current musical artists.

Matt is back in!

An elimination already!! At least give them a week to be able to dance twice! Boo!

An elimination already!! At least give them a week to be able to dance twice! Boo!

::yes:: I'm thinking it's the NFL football player that abused one child and had a second child hit his own head trying to dodge being hit in the car seat. :scared:

I get it. He was raised by parents or grand parents from a different time period, in the South, when hitting kids was more "normal," for lack of a better word. :duck: But, in today's lens, that kind of punishing/reprimanding kids doesn't fly.

::yes:: I'm thinking it's the NFL football player that abused one child and had a second child hit his own head trying to dodge being hit in the car seat. :scared:

I get it. He was raised by parents or grand parents from a different time period, in the South, when hitting kids was more "normal," for lack of a better word. :duck: But, in today's lens, that kind of punishing/reprimanding kids doesn't fly.
Oh well in that case, hopefully he is the one to get the boot!

Plus any time Jamie Lynn does something, Britney blows up on social media about her. Jamie Lynn's security team may feel it's safer for her to stay out of L.A. where a lot of Britney's overly-zealous fans are who may try to go after Jamie Lynn as retaliation.

Sooo, TMZ had mentioned a couple months ago that the outgoing, personal conservator for Britney (not her father,) made a list for the next person, of WARNINGS, things that Britney should not do. One thing on the list was KNIVES. She needs to have knives kept away from her. People close to her have said she is obsessed with knives. TMZ said that Britney sleeps with a knife in her room, as she's is so fearful that she may be hauled off to an institution again.

Back when the conservatorship had ended, Britney had several people around her in her camp watching out for her. Her father signed off as her conservator, as Britney & Sam were planning to get married, and Sam would take over the main responsibility of watching over her.

Also, when the judge ended her conservatorship, he had never spoke to, consulted with, nor asked for a mental evaluation for her. Judges are appointed in California and he was under immense media scrutiny by Britney's "Free Britney" fans.

If you aren't aware, Sam filed for divorce several weeks ago and left their home. There were reports before he left, that for a while, as Britney went on & off her drugs, she'd become violent with Sam, wailing on him physically. He'd try to shield himself from the blows and never hit back. (He's a big guy compared to Britney.) Yet, once he was photographed with a black eye and some bruises on his arms. :sad2: It is rumored he has left due to Britney's infidelity. That was the last straw for him.

So, he's out of the house now. Other than Britney's lawyers, there really is no one looking after her on a day to day basis. Although, someone with "medical experience" is supposed to check in on her often.

Well, Britney posted a video on Instagram 15 hours ago of herself dancing with 2 huge butcher knives. Her dogs were behind her and if she fell backwards, they could have gotten hurt. SHE could have gotten hurt. She even clangs the knives together at one point, so you can hear they are real knives.

The caption originally was, "I started playing in the kitchen with knives today." Only after she gets some backlash in the comments about how dangerous it is, does she amend and add to her caption, saying the knives are not real. And she turns off the comments from further responses.

Whether she's mentally ill or you think this is just a stunt, she's doing this the day before Jamie Lynn will be dancing. So, WHO are people going to be talking about? Jamie Lynn dancing or Britney dancing?

I'm linking to the TMZ post as they will keep her video up, whereas Britney may delete her video off Instagram.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/25/britney-spears-dance-knives-fascination-danger/

Last edited:
No judges save this year

So there could potentially be another Bobby Bones situation? Although the original producer did 26 seasons without that happening. So, overall, he tends to be a good at picking potential contestants who haven't been that self-serving in that way and tank the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter