DCL Telephone Wait Time

I called 2.5 hours ago and got right in, of course after the 5 minute COVID protocol spiel.

I called yesterday and the message said the wait time would 130 minutes. So I hung up and will back either first thing in the AM or maybe at the end of the day.

I think the 5+ vax thing has a piece but I really feel that this current variant plus the realization that 2022 isn’t starting out ‘normal’ means people are done waiting for ‘normalization’ and are bailing.

We booked wdw for our cruise dates but haven't cancelled the cruise just yet. In case we all end up w covid and recovered in time to go... which since we have a 3yo in preschool and my DH is in the hosp daily, is not all that unlikely. It seems like everyone I know has it right now.

It’s such a catch-22. I’d need to book a room/ticket package so I’d have my park reservations - but you also have to cancel that sooner.

If the room were to be almost anywhere other than Riverside I would pull the trigger. That is how much I do NOT like the themeing there (or FQ).

I think the 5+ vax thing has a piece but I really feel that this current variant plus the realization that 2022 isn’t starting out ‘normal’ means people are done waiting for ‘normalization’ and are bailing.

I don’t have to have “normal” - but I don’t want to be stuck in Miami.

It’s such a catch-22. I’d need to book a room/ticket package so I’d have my park reservations - but you also have to cancel that sooner.

If the room were to be almost anywhere other than Riverside I would pull the trigger. That is how much I do NOT like the themeing there (or FQ).
POR is our favorite resort!. Oh well to each their own.

Was on hold today for almost 2 hours and I get an automated response that they can't take any calls! Call back later they say. I call back and it says 122 minute wait. >:(
That is horrible customer service. I'm sorry it happened to you.

I called to cancel my cruise a few days ago. When I initially called (midday), I was quoted a 170+ minute wait time & therefore hung up. I set my alarm & the next morning I called them immediately upon their opening, and had no noticeable wait.

Set your alarms, folks. It works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter