DD too old for Akershus princess experience?

I didn't think DD7 was interested in any princess character meals so didn't book any, but she just recently started talking about it. So, I used the TP reservation finder for an Akershus dinner. Took about two days before I got what I wanted (sidenote: TP reservation finder rocks! So far has found everything I've wanted that I couldn't get at 180 days).

But now I'm reading reviews and looking at pictures, and all the kids seem to be girls between the ages of 2 and 4. Is she too old for this? I know all kids are different, but I'm worried she'll feel like an odd man out.

If she's too old at 7, then I'm definitely too old at 30-something....

first time I ever ate at CRT was with my new husband on our honeymoon :D So yeah you're never too old for princesses.

She might not want to stand up and walk around for the procession, and that's okay. But she'll probably love the photo opportunities- I'm always impressed by how well the face character CM's pull even reluctant kids out of their shells

Every trip for the past few years DD (9) says she's not interested in princess meals when I start the planning process but without fail as the trip approaches she always changes her mind. And when we are at the meal, she lights up when each princess (or Prince since we went to the Bon Voyage Breakfast last trip) visits out table and happily participates in the parades or whatever activity is scheduled for that meal.

Every trip for the past few years DD (9) says she's not interested in princess meals when I start the planning process but without fail as the trip approaches she always changes her mind. And when we are at the meal, she lights up when each princess (or Prince since we went to the Bon Voyage Breakfast last trip) visits out table and happily participates in the parades or whatever activity is scheduled for that meal.

DD is 11 and we are doing a mother daughter trip next year when she is 12. She started out saying no character meals or greets. Since then she wants to do CRT and meet "some" characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter