DDC XXX: Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike, What Day Is It Mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AirGoofy said:
I know busy means more money. Hang in there this holiday season and hope DS is feeling better.

Thanks, yes it does. It will help with the late jan early feb quiet time.

declansdad said:
What's going on in Ontario? You guys are all sick.

Apparently, because our oldest has a fever as well.

AirGoofy said:
And you got some of those platters mailed to me, right? They look good.
:

Thanks, yep I sent the meat one and added a bunch of bacon.

BigTikiDaddy said:
Hope everyone feels better soon. Those platters look really well made. :thumbsup2

Thanks, our youngest seems to be on the mend, just starting again with the oldest.

Prayers for your dad and family.

FreezinRafiki said:
But he was still helping make those platters, right? After all, it is a family business and he's part of the family.

Of course I asked him to wash his hands first. :lmao:
Captain_Oblivious said:
Now I'm hungry...nice work! Hope your kids feel better.

:

Thanks

mm1971 said:
Busy is good, right? More $$ for planning that next trip. Sorry DS is not feeling well. Hope he is back to normal quickly.

Yes please! Feel free to make an extra platter or two and send them down here. I'll make sure to invite all the dads in the area.

It does, not sure if you noticed my new ticker. We are hoping for our first cruise next year!!!

Well, despite the next thread being named for my nemesisisisis (but shhhh...don't tell him - it's not really a compliment!), it's probably about time we say good bye to Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike.

Merry Christmas, gentlemen.

santa-HP.jpg

And lest we forget, the crude photoshop that helped propel Mike from Chuck Norris' personal idol to internet celebrity....

camel.jpg

Since Fed hasn't been around for a bit, there's a good chance he's fishing. And using who-knows-what for bait.

beer%20fish.jpg

Well, that didn't last long. No sooner do I start having some fun DIS time do I get called into a meeting. Stupid work. :headache:

Sill waiting at the walk in clinic with DS #1. I was told 1-1/2 hr wait.

Guess ill just catch up on the dis

Drive down to the walk in next to me... about 15 minute wait, and a 40 minute drive.

Would likely break even in the end, but you can bring one of 'dem platters... that's a win for me... ;)

Wow, still here I see! Good morning men. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Snow, Ice and freezing rain today. Perfect for a Monday morning.

DD's hoop team went 2-0 over our opening weekend. A 13-12 OT win on Saturday. DD hit the winning foul shot with 15 seconds left in OT. Opposing coach played 2-3 zone the whole game which I hate at 5th grade. I don't feel it teaches the players anything sine most girls at this age don't have the strength to shoot from outside. When you play zone it shows the focus on winning and not teaching/coaching the kids how to play. In the second game, DD scored 6 points in a 28-15 victory. First place baby!

DS and his team also won their first game this weekend. DS scored 8 points and had a bunch of assists as well.

Off to catch up on the weekend activity. Stay safe and hopefully Monday will be over quickly.
Congrats to DD and the team! Zone D is for Syracuse :lmao:

Do not google fishing done wrong.

OUCH!!! :scared:

Think i lost my appetite.

twokids0204 said:
Drive down to the walk in next to me... about 15 minute wait, and a 40 minute drive.

Would likely break even in the end, but you can bring one of 'dem platters... that's a win for me... ;)

Believe me I would, I hate waiting. We were here yesterday with our youngest and it wasn't so bad, but today is nuts.

Since Fed hasn't been around for a bit, there's a good chance he's fishing. And using who-knows-what for bait.

beer%20fish.jpg

Hey, why is that fish swimming sideways.:rotfl2::rotfl2: I'm keeping this one for the files.

Well, that didn't last long. No sooner do I start having some fun DIS time do I get called into a meeting. Stupid work. :headache:

Tell them you have waaayyyy too much to do to have a meeting. I'll back you up.:rolleyes1

Sorry he is still not feeling well.:sick: Good luck with the long wait. We usually get an appointment and only have to wait 15-30 minutes past the appointment time usually.:confused3

Fishing theme?

fishing_o_226548.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter